Freak among freaks

Tripolar

Do you ever feel like a freak among freaks? For example I have a horrible time going anywhere or meeting new people. I never know what to say or how to act...most of the time. When I actually want to be nice or non abrasive, I'm a babbling idiot. However, one of my faces has a very raw, crude personalliy and if someone irritates me, which can happen over the stupidest things, I have no problems opening my mouth then. I also have no problem being perfectly blunt and honest but only when I don't like someone. It's maddening! I don't want to be that girl. You know the one who is always so quiet...until shes ripping your freaking head off. Thats not who I am... not on the inside. Why don't I know how to be nice? Have a nice polite conversation?
Why can't I figure out how? I'm a bright girl. I should be able to do this.::(:

coyote

Do you ever feel like a freak among freaks? For example I have a horrible time going anywhere or meeting new people. I never know what to say or how to act...most of the time. When I actually want to be nice or non abrasive, I'm a babbling idiot. However, one of my faces has a very raw, crude personalliy and if someone irritates me, which can happen over the stupidest things, I have no problems opening my mouth then. I also have no problem being perfectly blunt and honest but only when I don't like someone. It's maddening! I don't want to be that girl. You know the one who is always so quiet...until shes ripping your freaking head off. Thats not who I am... not on the inside. Why don't I know how to be nice? Have a nice polite conversation?
Why can't I figure out how? I'm a bright girl. I should be able to do this.::(:

perhaps it's an effort to protect yourself

Feathers

Is it a case of 'supress until blow up'?

In that case 'letting off steam' in smaller ways might be beneficial?

Tripolar

Is it a case of 'supress until blow up'?

In that case 'letting off steam' in smaller ways might be beneficial?

No it's not a case of surpression, it's just that I seem to have no problem with SA when I'm faced with a negative situation. I can run my mouth with the best of them. But when it comes to forming a positive relationship I'm a total D-bag.

But I also wanted to know if anyone else has a problem that makes them feel like a freak among freaks??

A friend

@Tripolar

Don't believe you are a freak for any reason. Human societies are corrupt, crude, and just pure evil.

I say you should embrace the unique traits of yourself, and forget the negativity that dwells within you.

Happiness and internal peace isn't hard to achieve all the time, sometimes you have to put effort into it (like how I forced the need to have a girlfriend out of my head).

Put on relaxing music, and put your mind at ease. :D

Although I don't want to discourage self-improvement, I suggest that you shouldn't do it for others' benefit. Only do this sort of thing for yourself.

Internal peace can be easy to achieve.

Honestly, it is good to stand up for yourself, I admire you for doing that :)
It becomes a problem if you don't think what you say, but I think a lot of Social phobic's do think about everything, so that is a good gift we all got ;)
I don't think it is a bad traint if you stand up and just tell people they are wrong and have self respect and just tell them to. :)

It is good to protect yourself, I miss this opportunity because I'm too careful not hurting other people, so you should be glad you can tell people wrong and i think it is a great thing to be assertive !! Be proud !!

Only when it is a stress factor, being irritated by others, Ok... I can relate. lol. A lot of people can react very stressing, everybody does actually, you should find a way to get more calm in your situation and find peace and relaxation so you won't feel that way so you won't trigger situations you would rather not be in, I love the tips of A friend in need, put on relaxing music is a great way of feeling better or just find someway to find the key of happiness, good luck. don't hesitate about your own self, everyone has these emotions, it's nothing to be in doubt about.

Last edited:

Tripolar

@Tripolar

Don't believe you are a freak for any reason. Human societies are corrupt, crude, and just pure evil.

I say you should embrace the unique traits of yourself, and forget the negativity that dwells within you.

Happiness and internal peace isn't hard to achieve all the time, sometimes you have to put effort into it (like how I forced the need to have a girlfriend out of my head).

Put on relaxing music, and put your mind at ease. :D

Although I don't want to discourage self-improvement, I suggest that you shouldn't do it for others' benefit. Only do this sort of thing for yourself.

Internal peace can be easy to achieve.

Thank you I needed to hear that.

Phoenixx

However, one of my faces has a very raw, crude personalliy and if someone irritates me, which can happen over the stupidest things, I have no problems opening my mouth then. I also have no problem being perfectly blunt and honest but only when I don't like someone. It's maddening! I don't want to be that girl. You know the one who is always so quiet...until shes ripping your freaking head off. Thats not who I am... not on the inside.
^ You have basically described me in those sentences. When I want to be nice, I don't always come out like a babbling idiot, but I try my best to actually sound normal and positive. When someone irritates me, I sometimes don't have a problem opening my mouth either, especially if it's someone I've known for about a year or so (i.e. classmates). Usually though, I keep my mouth shut because I don't want to be viewed as a horrible person. I know it's not who I am, definitely not on the inside.