First Kiss

Jake123

Banned
My first "real" kiss was with some 19 year old guy when I was 11, it was kinda weird and he was obviously intoxicated (from then on I could recognize if someone has been drinking, their kiss just tastes like alcohol...) We had sex after but that's a whole different story >_>

PennyLane

I was about 13/14 for my first tongue kiss..I didn't really like it but we went out for a few weeks and it got me used to it. Then i went through I stage where I would kiss absolutely everyone...i mean everyone, girls as well, which lasted until I was about 18.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

My first "valid" kiss was at 17, early this year. It was with another girl. Very sudden too... And infront of lots of people...

=|

Never kissed/been kissed by a guy... Don't know if that will happen. Don't really care either.

Last edited:

Weirdo

I'm 18 and I could have kissed a girl a month ago. It was at the end of our second date when she asked "So how do we say goodbye?" and I replied "Well, uhm, dunno..so..bye" she said "bye" and that was it. damn.

klytus

I'm 18 and I could have kissed a girl a month ago. It was at the end of our second date when she asked "So how do we say goodbye?" and I replied "Well, uhm, dunno..so..bye" she said "bye" and that was it.
At least you had two dates with the same girl. That's definitely a step into the right direction. Many people can't even manage to get dates.

this_portrait

I have not had my first kiss yet. =( And I'm 20. Knowing me I'll probably be 30 by the time I actually get my first kiss.

iamthenra

To all the people in thier 20's or teens, don't you go feeling bad now... At least you are not 41 like me, waiting for my first kiss... Believe it or not, I have always wanted to, and it isn't like I am asexual, because I am not. Just allot of sexual frustration over the years, and believe me, I want to kiss a female, but at my age everyone expects a certain level of knowledge on how to kiss and do other things, and because of that, I don't think I will be able to do it. Unless I know her really well and feel 100% comfortable with her, then maybe... So I hope all you teeny boppers & 20 year olds feel a bit better that a guy in his 40's has not kissed or been kissed by anyone outside of my immediate family. As my father would say: "Wish in one hand, and sh#$ in the other and see which one fills up first!".....

WelshOne

Unless you include an encounter I had at about 9 years old (which personally I don't) then I haven't kissed a girl yet. It certainly adds to my anxiety around women, because being a 'good kisser' seems to be important.

LadyWench

I got my first kiss when I was 18 (nearly 19). It was with a guy that I've known for years, and still talk to. It's an extremely long and boring story. He's just a flake and stuff. He supposedly had a crush on me ever since we met...which was back in like, 2002. He was originally friends with my sister...blah blah. Anyway.

He told me quite a few times that he "liked" me. We're both very shy and awkward, though. So things were kind of weird as far as making the first move. He would talk about kissing me, but he knew I had never been kissed before, so he felt pressured. And his lack of self-esteem didn't help matters.

One night he came over to my house when he got off work. We just sat there and talked and stuff. He was there for about two hours. He would jokingly flirt with me, like he always did. A few days prior, he let me borrow a movie. So, the night he came over when he got off work, I told him I was done watching it and he could have it back.

When he got up to go home, he walked over to the entertainment center, picked up the movie, walked over to me and bent down to kiss me. It was so awkward! I didn't know what the hell to do. I knew that he really wanted to kiss me, but he was so uncomfortable and shy, too. He pressed his lips against mine and I basically had to do the rest, even though I had no idea what to do. It was quick and weird. But I was happy. I knew he had genuine feelings for me and I'm glad he was my first kiss.

To this day, I still feel like I'm a bad kisser. I guess I'll never know for sure since I can't kiss myself, haha. I'm so pathetic.