finally got my first girlfriend....

1BlackSheep

TBH, it doesn't seem like she was looking for a relationship - just a little nookie! Sorry that you got your heart stomped on though. She really shouldn't have asked you back a second time knowing that you wanted something more.

man on the hill

honestly I didnt want her just for sex. I wont lie it was deffinatly on my mind, but it wasnt the only thing. I was really just wanting a girl friend, someone to spend time with and do things with and have a close relationship with. to me sex is just a small part of a relationship. that night while we were laying on the floor (this was at her new apartment she just moved to, and she didnt have any furniture there yet). we we cuddled up under a blanket talking and kissing and playing on her ipad. She even noticed that i was different from any other guy she had been with. she said that by now most guys would have been tryng to get in her pants while I was still cuddling and kissing her. eventually she got so horny she couldnt take it anymore and she said she wanted to have sex with me so bad she couldnt stand it......and I deffinatlly didnt say no ::p: . I was so nervous and honestly I dont think I did very good my first time, but I know for sure I will be so much better next time I have sex with a girl. ;)

MikeyC

honestly I didnt want her just for sex. I wont lie it was deffinatly on my mind, but it wasnt the only thing. I was really just wanting a girl friend, someone to spend time with and do things with and have a close relationship with. to me sex is just a small part of a relationship. that night while we were laying on the floor (this was at her new apartment she just moved to, and she didnt have any furniture there yet). we we cuddled up under a blanket talking and kissing and playing on her ipad. She even noticed that i was different from any other guy she had been with. she said that by now most guys would have been tryng to get in her pants while I was still cuddling and kissing her. eventually she got so horny she couldnt take it anymore and she said she wanted to have sex with me so bad she couldnt stand it......and I deffinatlly didnt say no ::p: . I was so nervous and honestly I dont think I did very good my first time, but I know for sure I will be so much better next time I have sex with a girl. ;)
Aw, this is so sweet. :) At least you made her happy for a short time and you got some good sex out of it. That's a success.

MaliceInWickedland

Well you got quite a start! First girlfriend and first time doing the tingly tango. You'll have plenty more relationships in the future. Some good, some bad. Hopefully more good than bad. Just give it time and allow yourself to learn from your experiences. You seem like a good guy and you shouldn't have any problems finding a nicer girl next time :)

Oh and kudos to you for not wanting her for just the sex and actually caring about sharing a deeper connection. I can't tell you how many guys I've dated that were your typical horny teen just looking for another trophy to show off to their friends *rolls eyes*.

1BlackSheep

honestly I didnt want her just for sex. I wont lie it was deffinatly on my mind, but it wasnt the only thing. I was really just wanting a girl friend, someone to spend time with and do things with and have a close relationship with. to me sex is just a small part of a relationship.
That is what I meant, that you wanted a relationship and it seems she really didn't. IMO it wasn't appropriate for her to have you over again knowing this, but if you're ok with it and she's ok with it, then that's what matters!

MikeyC

I can't tell you how many guys I've dated that were your typical horny teen just looking for another trophy to show off to their friends *rolls eyes*.
To this day I never get why this is important. No wonder girls hate us most of the time!

But yeah, nice going, man on the hill. :)

MaliceInWickedland

To this day I never get why this is important. No wonder girls hate us most of the time!

But yeah, nice going, man on the hill. :)

I second that, although it goes both ways. Guys aren't the only ones who brag about sex. I've heard plenty of girls at school gossip about what a lousy lay their ex was and once even heard a girl brag about a foursome she had with her boyfriend and his friends. Disgusting and pathetic... I can only shake my head at people like that. Ooh you slept with 4 guys all at once. Ooh you pressured your girlfriend into having sex with you just so you could get your jollies and then leave her in the dust right after for some dumb w**** who practically exhales STD's. Amazing~ Let's all put a huge crown on you and surround you with virgins to commemorate your supreme authority as a sexual conquistador :rolleyes:

MikeyC

I second that, although it goes both ways. Guys aren't the only ones who brag about sex. I've heard plenty of girls at school gossip about what a lousy lay their ex was and once even heard a girl brag about a foursome she had with her boyfriend and his friends. Disgusting and pathetic... I can only shake my head at people like that. Ooh you slept with 4 guys all at once. Ooh you pressured your girlfriend into having sex with you just so you could get your jollies and then leave her in the dust right after for some dumb w**** who practically exhales STD's. Amazing~ Let's all put a huge crown on you and surround you with virgins to commemorate your supreme authority as a sexual conquistador :rolleyes:
Post of the day!

You're right, though. If all someone wants is sex, that's fine, but there's no real need to brag to everyone and then some about it. A foursome, eh? I had a girl tell me she had a foursome with 3 guys, too. To this day I don't understand why she told me that....

I also remember once, years ago, I was out at lunch with a friend. Someone he knows was walking by with a guy we both didn't know. This guy then proceeds to tell us that he was at a club or a party and he had sex with two girls who were unconscious. His words were, "I didn't care about them - I got what I wanted." After they left I was fuming and my friend didn't like him, either. He thought telling two random people about his sexual conquests would be great, but it just made me hate him. If only I remembered who he was, I could even get him charged, but I don't.

Anyway I think I'm hijacking the thread. Sorry, man on the hill. ::(:

man on the hill

but you know, now that I go back and think about how everything played out....I feel like such a dumbass. She literally had me wrapped around her little finger and then, like it wasnt nothing, just cut me loose. Apparantly she didnt have very strong feelings for me like I thought she did. all those times she told me "I love you too", was just to keep me hooked I guess. then when she got tired of me she just ended it ::(: .

well, I guess I need to get out and actually work at finding another girl friend. I guess this first one was just a test drive to see how I would do :D lol. but I will try my best to take it slow and not get in such a hurry to get serious right away.

MikeyC

If this one was a test drive, you drove well! Even if she had you wrapped up, it's vital experience and you'll know what to look out for next time.

1BlackSheep

I guess this first one was just a test drive to see how I would do :D lol. but I will try my best to take it slow and not get in such a hurry to get serious right away.
Good that you are keeping a positive attitude! You seem like a sweet guy who deserves better and will make a wonderful boyfriend for some lucky gal!

Know what it is to be played. Won't allow it again.

MotH, do not let this drag you down for long times.

Do not go for a rebound relation either. As you're only looking to fill a void. Go out and about and enjoy what you enjoy. Fill that void with hobbies, travels, meeting new people, improving skills - fill it by being a better you so you have many stories to tell and places/things to share.

Addition: try not looking for a relationship at all. Won't happen. Instead try to let it happen when it happens.

Illusions

My guess is she didn't really have feelings for you. I know it's easier said than done, but move on. As for finding someone new, it'll happen when it happens. :)

The way the female mind works baffles me.

Hell, we baffle ourselves. And don't even try to understand us because you'd go mad, haha.

Last edited:

thor01

This is one reason why I don't want or aim for a normal kind of "relationship". I feel if I got into it that way and had expectatons, I'd be hurt when it "ended". I prefer the idea of it being unconditional, with no rules, here you "love" each other aslong as you are friends. But leting the other do what they want, including "seeing" other people. That way no one "engulfs" the other.

But of course I think if people want to do things the "normal" way, thats absolutley fine!

But to me "girlfiend" meant in that way is only a human invented label anyway.

Not that Ive found anyone who wants this also, or even anyone here to do anything with hah.

Last edited: