Fifa world cup

Selenio

Do you like soccer? are you watching the matches in Brazil? Italy won the first match but i don't think we'll win the world championship this year. Which team do you support?

Ithior

I stopped following football (soccer) last year because I feel like it's a boring sport most of the time. I only followed it because my friends talked about it all the time.

This world cup is awful. There are many problems surrounding it, and the referees clearly favour one side quite a few times. Here's a video explaining a lot of what is wrong with the World Cup, even before it started. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlJEt2KU33I

I expected Portugal to be ran over by Germany. I think we can win against USA and Ghana, but I wouldn't bet my money on it. Either way, I don't think we'll make it very far, at least not all the way to the final.

nodejesque

From what I've seen so far, I think that Holland, Germany, and Mexico all have the potential to take the cup.

MikeyC

Australia is the lowest ranked team in the competition. I have a good feeling about our chances. ::p:

But yeah, we've already lost 3-1 against Chile - a miracle we could scab in one goal - and tomorrow we play The Netherlands, and after that world champions Spain. We'll be lucky not to have ten goals against us by the end! Haha.

Some teams I support are USA, Mexico, Germany, England, France, Italy, The Netherlands. I've watched a few games. Some games are playing while at work but I watch the highlights when I get home.

Ithior

Chile playing very well, they are already through the group stage. Portugal will follow Spain's example and lose with the USA, which will send us home with Spain.

MikeyC

Australia got close to winning. Wow, talk about being unlucky.
That was a great effort by us. I didn't think Australia could even kick one goal against a quality side but to almost pull victory out of it was even better. While Australia won't make it past the group stages now, our country is quite proud of our achievements.