Feeling Severely Depressed

da_illest101

well you might want to explain what's bothering you, we can't try to help you if we don't know what's the problem

Boby

Try doing something that will take you mind off you problems.Watch a movie,play a video game( if are a fan of video games),read a book something like that.
I hope you will get better soon.

sullyS25

I am sorry to hear that, if I could be there for you now I would listen to whatever you had to say. I hope you feel better and if you would like to elaborate as to why you feel so depressed that might help. Venting how I feel always helped me. It feels like a weight is lifted of of my back to just put it out there how I am feeling and why I am feeling that way.

Hoppy

Similar issues here, so something that I do.

I set a timer and tidy my rooms for 15 minutes, every day. For only 15 minutes, I make my bed, put a few things away and clean a bit if there is time left. It is impossible to finish in one day, but after a few days it looks so much better and it gives me a lot of satisfaction to look around and see things are neat.

recluse

I know how you feel. I feel exhausted in mind and body these past few days, and that's when depression hits or it could be the other way round. I don't know what to do either::(:

Iluv

Things get better. Keep your head up and I'm always here if you need an ear. :)
Anger fades too, don't let it take hold of you. I can relate with the depression & anger that go hand in hand for me.