Feeling of extreme sadness when I see a beautiful girl.

Niiña

Isn't a consolation but if my situation can help you on something happens to me like you, when I see to the boy I like because that is one of the most popular boys at school, the problem here is my insecurity, if I were not so impressed by him and if I could see him as any other guy, I could leave to feel frustrated but I see him better and top than me, maybe this is the problem a low self-esteem
moreover I deny to myself the possibility to meet him when I think that him won't approve me or when I have other negative thoughts and only by the fear of rejection
I think that everyone worth the same regardless of social status, physical beauty, nationality etc.
and If the handsome guy would turn me away isn't good for me the next guy hehe, a bad person is the only never worth.
So don't worry guy, I'm sure that you are a good and handsome person It's only that the girls have not yet been oportunity to meet you.
good lucky for you ! :)

leave_me_alone

The feeling of sadness and worthlessness is sometimes unbearable. I want to point out, that i dont mean hollywood type "beautifull", just beautifull to me (that is a big difference). All i can do is daydream, which is kinda like a self torture.

Is it better just to ignore them?

WantToHide

Just remember, everyone has their time. Their moment. For some, it's whilst they're at school (the popular kids). For others, it comes later in life. Just stay cool, hang in there and use your time wisely. Learn to play an instrument. Join a band. Write songs. Get fit. Do some voluntary work. Whatever. This time will pass. Good things can follow. If you believe it will, then it will. Just be patient.

I totally agree with this post. When you're at school only the popular kids have any fun, but after you leave school, no-one knows what your popularity level was. And they don't care. When you're in university, there is no 'popular' group, and people will be impressed if you have a talent, even if you're quiet. You could be the cool quiet one who is amazing at playing the guitar or tennis, or whatever you choose. If you have a limited social life at the moment, make good use of that time! Practice and practice at something (not video games lol!) until you're amazing. With that will come confidence and people will respect you for your talents.

coyote

I don't feel sad when i see one, more confused. They're like an alien species to me, i don't know what they want, i don't know what they think, i don't know what they like, i don't know how to get their attention, and definitely don't know how to snare one.

14_ground_snare_335_2.jpg

dean01

no offence but you should count yourself lucky, some of us dont get out enough to see many beautiful girls. whats to be sad about ? cheer up theres plenty of time for girlfriends, consider it eye candy at the moment (no offence ladys). i had friends that are married and all they ever did was moan about there wives and kept telling me i was smart for not having a girlfriend.
i think its only a issue if you let it become one.
women you cant live with them and you cant live without them

Pachito

Well I don't get sad, but I do get really shy when I see beautiful girls. Then I kind of get sad, because I don't have the courage to talk to them::eek::

Is it better just to ignore them?
Yeah, like if one can do that

I find total avoidance is the best way by far, which i can do as i never go out.
Although i don't get "sad" nowadays when i see a hot/beautiful/.. woman, i do have a major problem with being overwhelmed by the feelings of attraction; basically i'm "toast" when such a sitaution occurs - can't stop looking/analysing/obsessing. But same can occur if see such an image on tv or web, but not as severe, and able to look at, etc all i want (as not in public).
Women-sadness is just another situation in the life of an SA'er, of thoughts/feelings being "out of control".

Last edited:

Newtype

I don't really know what to reply at this point, but thanks for your comments guys. I didn't have the sad feeling this week. I think that I should find the courage to talk to one of these girls, even if it's a few words, so that I don't feel like I'm unworthy anymore when I'm around them.

I find total avoidance is the best way by far, which i can do as i never go out.
Although i don't get "sad" nowadays when i see a hot/beautiful/.. woman, i do have a major problem with being overwhelmed by the feelings of attraction; basically i'm "toast" when such a sitaution occurs - can't stop looking/analysing/obsessing. But same can occur if see such an image on tv or web, but not as severe, and able to look at, etc all i want (as not in public).
Women-sadness is just another situation in the life of an SA'er, of thoughts/feelings being "out of control".

Well, the sadness sucks but I don't want that to keep me from living my life. Just by going to university from the moment I go to the sreet, then the bus and then the university itself is an endless parade of gorgeous women.

Newtype

By the way, there's nothing wrong with English people. I like English girls myself. Their accent is so sexy, listening to it is like having an orgasm.

fedupoffear88

By the way, there's nothing wrong with English people. I like English girls myself. Their accent is so sexy, listening to it is like having an orgasm.

LOL I totally agree...I loooove the english accent on a female!!

Btw on the topic of this thread, I do get uncomfortable in front of beautiful giral and theres many in my school too! But i get really sad when I see a totally gorgeous lady with a total loser!! Just throws me off and makes me feel so unworthy!!::(:

gsmax5

Whenever I see a beautiful girl, I don't know why but I get extremely sad, to a point where I get depressed. My skool is filled with beautiful girls, so every day it's the same. I go to skool in a good/neutral mood and I leave depressed and sad. Is anyone else like that? Guys or girls.

I'm the same. If she's extremely beautiful, I get depressed because of the fact that I will never be with her.

Enizibe88

I feel dsame way whenever i see a beautiful girl.i alwayz feel that they wound not talk to me but even they do i dont know what say cuz am shy