Fed up with it

LadyWench

In a way, I can relate. I sit in front of the computer literally all day every day. This is what I do for the majority of my time. I never get a chance to leave the house. We don't have a vehicle, and I'm usually home alone because my mom and boyfriend both work. I don't have a life. My existence is pretty pathetic and pointless. Honestly, why am I even here? To survive? I'd like to live, but just...can't.

garry29

In a way, I can relate. I sit in front of the computer literally all day every day. This is what I do for the majority of my time. I never get a chance to leave the house. We don't have a vehicle, and I'm usually home alone because my mom and boyfriend both work. I don't have a life. My existence is pretty pathetic and pointless. Honestly, why am I even here? To survive? I'd like to live, but just...can't.

You could try doing a self-learning course or online course. That's how I broke my habit of doing absolutely nothing everyday except sleeping and watching TV.

LadyWench

You could try doing a self-learning course or online course. That's how I broke my habit of doing absolutely nothing everyday except sleeping and watching TV.

I planned on doing an online course, but I don't have any money. Plus, I've gotten out of the phase of wanting to do any type of courses, anyway. I know I should. I know I need to be more productive, but eh...I just don't care to anymore. I'd like to lose weight and make goals for myself as far as that goes, but I don't even have the motivation for THAT, much less something important.