Fathers day...

SlanGodhand

Okay so...this is my first time doing this and im not sure i really know if i am doing it right, so please work with me here...

Alright...Fathers day.
Is anyone doing anything special for Fathers day?
Maybe your close with your Father, or maybe you have a rocky relationship with him, maybe he is no longer with us...

I personally have two Fathers(and no they aren't homosexual, my Mother remarried). And for Fathers day i am going to buy one "Avatar" which he has been dieing to see, and spend the day with the other-not in a public place though, we might go fishing or something.
I also have made a habit out of drawing cards for holidays and birthdays and such ,so...they can expect some homemade junk too.

What are you guys doing?

lyricalliaisons

I'm sending my dad a Father's Day card, & maybe a letter, too. He lives in another state, so that's really all I can do. If I had money, I'd send him a gift card to somewhere, but I don't, so I can't ::(:

SlanGodhand

I'm sending my dad a Father's Day card, & maybe a letter, too. He lives in another state, so that's really all I can do. If I had money, I'd send him a gift card to somewhere, but I don't, so I can't ::(:

Aww, thats too bad.::(:
I know how that is, im not exactly rich either.
But i guess i'm pretty lucky because most of my family live in my general area, if i wanted i could probably bike to my Step Fathers house.

DarkPhoenix

My dad gave me his anxiety so i'm giving it the f back! But seriously, i'm thinking about giving him a voucher to do something crazy like skydiving.

EscapeArtist

When is fathers' day? ****, i'm supposed to see my dad soon for the first time in a long time... more awkward with that day lurking around...