Exercise Log

Hoppy

According to Runkeeper: 3.01 miles, 39:59 minutes, 13:16 avg pace, 572 calories burned.

5 minutes brisk walk to get warm, 30 minutes non-stop running and 5 minutes cool down walk.

Kiwong

Good work Hoppy, sounds as if you've got the 5km covered.

8.3km 33:57. Happy with this run gave me confidence my fitness is returning
10km 47:20

Subpop

Back yesterday after 28 days offshore. I managed 1 1/2 hour session of walking around the helideck. I cannot fathom how lazy I have become in the past 2 years......it is truly mind boggling for me. I am heading back for another 28 days next week. I need to start getting some regular exercise each day else I am going to end up physically and mentally ill. Where has my motivation gone?

Man... these posts are making me feel bad, I haven't run since I started my new job :/ Now I have to start the program all over again, I'm sure... doubt I've maintained any of my fitness if it's been over 3 months now.

Awesome work going on in here, though, I love hearing about other people's fitness accomplishments. Makes me glad that there are people who take their health seriously :)

Back yesterday after 28 days offshore. I managed 1 1/2 hour session of walking around the helideck. I cannot fathom how lazy I have become in the past 2 years......it is truly mind boggling for me. I am heading back for another 28 days next week. I need to start getting some regular exercise each day else I am going to end up physically and mentally ill. Where has my motivation gone?

I know how you feel. Are you depressed? Sometimes that can lead to a vicious cycle of not exercising due to feeling terrible then feeling terrible due to not exercising, and on and on. I hope you manage to find the motivation you need. Maybe just start small - a 20-minute walk a few times a week. You'd be surprised how quickly that can morph into staying out longer because you're enjoying it and feeling better :)

Kiwong

Man... these posts are making me feel bad, I haven't run since I started my new job :/ Now I have to start the program all over again, I'm sure... doubt I've maintained any of my fitness if it's been over 3 months now.

Awesome work going on in here, though, I love hearing about other people's fitness accomplishments. Makes me glad that there are people who take their health seriously :)

I suppose Motivation can be hard, Opaline, particularly when you starting back into it. I hope you can find the time to get going again. From memory you were getting some real benefits from it?

soandi

I forced me start exercising with help of my friend about a week ago. I couldn't believe, but even it's only one week I feel awesome. I have much more energy during day. Usually after school day I felt exhausted. Mostly because I get anxious many times during day. Now I even don't do that so often.

I haven't have any sport related hobby so long. Now I do every evening approximate 1 hour walking or jogging

Yesterday 1h15min / 9.5km.
Now going there again, even if it's dark there and it's raining.

Kiwong

Good effort Soandi, for getting out there even in the rain.

10km 45:38 for me starting to feel fresh after last weekend race.

soandi

Good effort Soandi, for getting out there even in the rain.
At this time of year it's raining so often here that sometimes I have to go even if it's raining. Actually it's quite refreshing experience. The air is so fresh! :)

Yesterday: 8.3km/1h7min

It's seems that we are on a little bit different level :bigsmile:
Your results are awesome! Respect! :applause:

Kiwong

10km 45:35 Lacking in endurance the last 3km
8km 38:02. Pretty cruisy, my shoulder hurt.