ever feel angry? become insane?

Do you sometimes feel frustrated and angry with yourself? Like I tried a lot of thing to stop having low self esteem, social phobia and I'm not able to get rid of that sh*t.

Right now, and that happen a lot of time, I'm really full of energy, very agressif and tense, feel like a maniac and I'm gonna do some boxing in 30 minutes.. that gonna calm me for like 3-4 hours.. next morning that's gonna came back..

ARRGGH:mad:

Waybuloo

Do you sometimes feel frustrated and angry with yourself? Like I tried a lot of thing to stop having low self esteem, social phobia and I'm not able to get rid of that sh*t.

Right now, and that happen a lot of time, I'm really full of energy, very agressif and tense, feel like a maniac and I'm gonna do some boxing in 30 minutes.. that gonna calm me for like 3-4 hours.. next morning that's gonna came back..

ARRGGH:mad:

Yes I sometimes feel very tense and have a lot of angry energy. I use that to do the dishes and vacuum the rugs. Afterwards I feel I have been productive and more calm. :)

Yes I sometimes feel very tense and have a lot of angry energy. I use that to do the dishes and vacuum the rugs. Afterwards I feel I have been productive and more calm. :)

Nice seems kinda cool! gonna clean my car next time!

"Working out is great. I should get into martial arts too. "

yes you should!

I was a lot more aggresive when I used to workout. I guess it was all that testostrome.... Yeah, I've felt like that a lot..... it's frustrating getting over this, because it takes time and a lot of commitment! Ahh :mad:

Yes. Working on it. Always keep it locked. Most anger is charged from sources where it not right. Simple but continuous noise is one trigger.

Insane? Yes I am.

SilverFire

Being angry sucks, but it's better than feeling like nothing matters, because nothing brings you any positive feelings.

IamThisOne

Sometimes I feel like hurting something. Like I get angry and feel like destroying something or killing something. When I get like that I try to suppress it. Anger is usually something I can control easily because I know nothing good comes out of acting on it.