dont know what to think..

LazyHermitCrab

I think you should ask for his passwords, you don't have to go on though but, if he seems hesistant he's probably hiding something

Silatuyok

Hmmm, well how does he react when you ask him about it? If he freaks out and tries to turn the blame back onto you, then that's definitely not a good sign. But if he is calm about it and willing to talk about it with you, that is a better sign.

chibiXphantom

he's been calm about it the whole time. just reassuring me that he loves me too much to ever do that to me or hurt me like that.

i still dont know about asking for passwords. seems stalkerish and paranoid. but he doesnt hide stuff. like he always lets me use his computer if i need to work on something

i think im just gonna let it go. im pretty well convinced he's telling the truth.if the issue comes up again, then i might be more suspicious. for now im just gonna put it in the past

Srijita52

he's been calm about it the whole time. just reassuring me that he loves me too much to ever do that to me or hurt me like that.

i still dont know about asking for passwords. seems stalkerish and paranoid. but he doesnt hide stuff. like he always lets me use his computer if i need to work on something

i think im just gonna let it go. im pretty well convinced he's telling the truth.if the issue comes up again, then i might be more suspicious. for now im just gonna put it in the past
Yeah, it seems like he's telling the truth. Maybe its worth letting it go now but if the issue comes up again in the future you might ask for the passwords.

MikeyC

Another twist in the tale. I'm not sure what to think here, Chibi. What do you think you'll do now?

MikeyC

I can imagine. Having these sorts of things crop up isn't going to do you the world of good. My whole body is screaming, "DUMP THE LOSER," but I don't know if that's the right option for you. Maybe you can talk about this to him?

Silatuyok

im such an idiot... she contacted me again. she said he told her something about me that only he would know...

Well, maybe he did...so what? Is he not supposed to talk about you to other people? Why is she trying so hard to get you to believe her. That in itself is the fishiest thing, to me. If she had a clean agenda, she would have told you what was what, then left it up to you to decide what to do about it. The fact that she is being so persistent just tells me she is trying to make trouble.

chibiXphantom

Well, maybe he did...so what? Is he not supposed to talk about you to other people? Why is she trying so hard to get you to believe her. That in itself is the fishiest thing, to me. If she had a clean agenda, she would have told you what was what, then left it up to you to decide what to do about it. The fact that she is being so persistent just tells me she is trying to make trouble.

well just what he told to her isnt something you go around telling people..

but still....