Does the chat bar on the bottem work?

AngelSong

I'm asking, because I said hi to a few people who then proceeded to ignore me. (or so it seems) Anyone else having this problem? or am I just a scary person?

AsHLeY

I noticed that as well - I've tried to talk to a bunch of ppl that seemed to have ignored me too. Meh - what can ya do?

Hellhound

Super Moderator
You're not scary :p A lot of the people here are shy... or maybe offline (even though sometimes offline people show up there for some reason). I haven't used that messenger yet for similar reasons. But If you want, you can always send me a PM :)

philly2bits

It works. I wouldn't worry about it though. The theme of the site is SA after all. SA may transfer to text chatting with some people.

Also, the mini messenger keeps peoples names on the list for a while after they log off from the site. They won't receive your messages until they log in again.

You can talk to me, if you want. I don't ignore. I know how it feels! Right, and I think it's important to remember that it's most likely their SA, not necessarily you.

Last edited:

lyricalliaisons

It does work, but when people message me, I ignore them because I get scared to death lol. Unless I know them. I don't want to be rude to people, but I don't want to have anxiety attacks online, as well as off lol, & that's what trying to chat with someone does to me.

AngelSong

Lol, I sort of thought of that. I actually do the same thing, but somehow....I don't know. Well thanks at least I know it works now. :)

AngelSong

It's just that each time someone doesn't reply to my "hello" It makes it even harder to try the next one.