Does Size Matter?

Im 6" and i always date girls that is like 5'4 and under. Small girls are attractive I dont know why some girls wish they are tall and boney like those runway supermodel you seen on tv and magazine... those super model are just ewww in my opinion.

Imhotep

I'm 6'2" and dating a lady who's about 5'5" in her socks and she's yummy. I have to bend down a little, but it's worth it :) .

Rxqueen

I don't think guys care as much about height as they do about weight. For example I'm sure a guy would rather go out with a girl that's short and skinny rather than fat and tall. I'm 5'4 and I don't really get people telling me I'm short but I've always wished I was taller. I think for girls is more for our self esteem rather than what guys want....if you're short but have good confidence then I'm sure you'd attract more guys imo....but I'm not a guy so I wouldn't know....

Harleyq

My bf is 6'1" - maybe a little taller. I'm a foot shorter at 5'1". He likes me short. He says I'm compact and can fit into most overhead compartments, lol. As for me, height has never been an issue. I don't remember ever thinking in my head "He's nice, but he's too tall/short".

Since taller people make about 5% more money and live a happier life then it must definitely matter, it’s a scientific fact.

Correlation doesn't necessarily imply causation.

As for my preference, I seem to be attracted to average or tall girls the most.

Preferred height range? 5'5"-6'0"

Though if I were asked to give a specific "perfect height", I would say it's 5'8/5'9".

Anthem of the Angels

Haha, I knew that would capture your attention....

really, I am wondering what people here think about size, I'm talking about height. I notice that people who are taller appear to be more respected by their peers. Tall females are seen as more beautiful than their more "vertically challenged" counterparts like myself. Males seems to be attracted more to females who are tall with long legs, not short and stumpy girls like myself. But I could be generalizing here. My parent always gets upset with me for being so self-conscious about my height. I have developed inferiority complex because of it. I am always saying "I wish I were as tall as her" and then feel all down about myself....and all this on a daily basis.

And then, there's professional life. It seems like most people who are tall in the business world are confident and respected. I just could not see myself managing a team of engineers and gaining their respect. I feel like because of my height, anyone can intimidate me and keep me from gaining people's respect.

Everybody looks down at me, and it makes me feel really small. In our everyday expressions, if someone talks down to you we say "he made me feel an inch tall" or "he made me feel really small." This seems to reflect the negative views of shortness. Just like when a guy tells another guy to "stop being such a girl" like being a girl is a bad thing. That was probably a bad example, sorry, but it sounds like that with height.

Well, this all sounded more articulate in my head, sorry I'm really tired now. I hope I am still getting my point across. What do you think about this. Does size matter? This is something that really affects me and I've developed BDD symptoms because of it.

First of all, I'm sorry I didn't read all the posts on this thread. Second: Size may matter to other people. I'm tall, very tall, and the girl I love for nearly two years is half my size. So no, it doesn't matter at all to me.

Elad

Banned
11inches around crew checking in

edit: should have read the thread, I thought this was about penis lol

Last edited:

Damaged

I'm 5ft 7, which suits my hourglass frame perfect :D

I don't think it matters to me much, if i like someone enough from their personality it wouldn't matter.

Although saying that there is something really hot about guys who are like 6 ft 5 nomnomnom

overcome.

I'm just over 6"4. I find petite women very attractive, or of say an average height, 5"6-5"7 is pretty much perfect.