Does life get any easier?

1BlackSheep

All I know is when I was in highschool someone told me to "enjoy this time while it lasts. School is the best time of life."
I thought what!? your kidding right?
Now I am much older, I see exactly what that person meant. All though I hated school, I would give anything to go back to that time. The stress and responsiblity of being an adult is a thousand times worse compared to your time in school and still living at home imo.
My parents always told me the same thing, and at the time I didn't believe them. I, too, would give anything to go back in time to those days! Life was sooooo much simpler then.

Kiwong

Interesting perspective Bluedays and 1Blacksheep. I couldn't go back to school, that time was a real hell for me. I could go back to the first few years after high school, and also years 0-12.

Even though I suffer from severe social social anxiety, this time is pretty good.

Last edited:

1BlackSheep

Interesting perspective Bluedays and 1Blacksheep. I couldn't go back to school, that time was a real hell for me. I could go back to the first few years after high school, and also years 0-12.

Even though suffer from sever social social anxiety, this time is pretty good.
I don't know that I'd want to repeat my early school years because they were rather hellish, but I did start to enjoy life in my junior year of high school. My junior and senior years of high school were the best time of my life (thus far). I had a number of "suitors", was in good shape, had some good friends, and life was all about fun, fun, fun!!!

MikeyC

I don't know that I'd want to repeat my early school years because they were rather hellish, but I did start to enjoy life in my junior year of high school. My junior and senior years of high school were the best time of my life (thus far). I had a number of "suitors", was in good shape, had some good friends, and life was all about fun, fun, fun!!!
I'm glad that you had a great time in (some of) your school years. To some people, it can be about making friends and having a lot of fun.

I'm with Kiwong here, though: no chance I would ever go back to my awful schooling days. Life is honestly better now, even though I still suffer depression and anxiety. School was a hub of popularity contests and trying to avoid the bullies, and now that I don't have to deal with that, I'm a lot more carefree (even though I still stress out!).

squidgee

Well I'm glad that some of you enjoyed your schooling experience. I'd always thought that people disliked school, just some more than others.