• Very Often

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • 50/50

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Always

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters

da_illest101

but you never finish it for various reason? ( lol almost didn't finished that one)

It happens to me really often, I start writing down, then it stop making sense for wtv reason and I don't post anything

Last edited:
50/50

I have made a lot of topic's, but it depends on how I feel, if I will finnish them.
But I have some moments that I'd never finnish them. Because I think like, Hmm no it doesn't make any sense :confused: But lately I mostly just finnish them, so I guess that's a little progress proof? ;) but I'm just feeling much better so I can make much more rational posts here on SPW :)

Last edited:

Luke1993

I have about half a dozen ideas for threads but I never get round to making them either because I don't think people will like them or I don't think I can explain what I mean properly. The same applies with my posts.

^you know I was actually going to refrain from posting that! But I noticed that I would be doing what I just talked about! So screw what others think I'm posting this RIGHT NOW! lol

I often have to cancel a post/thread when I realize that the thought behind the post is going to take at least half an hour to analyze, correct, process and write down (or even longer (most of the time)).

It simply takes too much energy. I'd rather use the energy for something important.. like playing a game. ::p:

*Amy*

I almost never do that. If I post a reply it's because I feel that I have something to say. If not, I wouldn't say anything. Of course, I don't answer to all the threads that I read.

Piece_By_Piece

I have never started a thread yet, I was going to a couple of times, but didn't in the end. I don't know, it's just kind of difficult.

A Many Splendored Thing

It depends on how I am feeling at the time.

Sometimes I spend half an hour typing something out, then I either delete half of it or don't even post at all.

It feels like I get in the way sometimes...or quite often..., and when I feel like I do, I usually just stay out of the way.