Do you think i'm ugly?

LonelyTeen

What turns people ugly is the question "am I ugly", since it makes people look at your photo and search for reasons to consider you ugly, instead of just taking you for who you are.
Not to mention that 99% of the people asking that question are not ugly, according to what the general society in western country would consider ugly, in which case the question is just "fishing for compliments", which again, ironically, is not a compliment for the peoples character.

To answer your question: I'm not into men, I'm not into teenagers. If both wouldn't be the case, I'd probably not consider you ugly, but certainly not my type.

I mean, the impression I get of you is that you are really full of yourself. Maybe I'm wrong? I don't know. Who cares? This thread is only about superficial stuff. I get that impression because you even take a photo of yourself as an avatar. A person who'd have doubts about his/her looks certainly wouldn't slap a photo of him/herself next to each and every forum post. So you must be sure that you are a good looking person. Which, again, means that you are just fishing for compliments. And that is just a waste of everyones time. And you know all that, but don't care about it. You don't care about wasting peoples time as long as you get some compliments.

Not to mention that such questions on the internet result in 90% of cases anyway in people saying "you look good", just because they don't want to insult you. The question is completly meaningless on the internet since the compliments you might get are meaningless since most people lie to that question anyway.

I don't know why you don't fish for compliments among your friends instead. Maybe they are all tired of it?

Sorry that this answer doesn't sound very polite, but you asked, you get an answer.

Well, I certainly didn't intend to make this thread because of why you think so. I have NO Friends and never really had a friend. Noone. I really was just wondering what if i'm ugly or not. I don't know. I don't care about compliments.

sullyS25

I guess I am ugly and everyone will just lie you'r right.

Now this post is a call for attention. I dont doubt that you might have doubts about your looks but this particular post is screaming for attention and that kind of attention is very over rated, I can tell you first hand.

Roman Legion

What turns people ugly is the question "am I ugly", since it makes people look at your photo and search for reasons to consider you ugly, instead of just taking you for who you are.
Not to mention that 99% of the people asking that question are not ugly, according to what the general society in western country would consider ugly, in which case the question is just "fishing for compliments", which again, ironically, is not a compliment for the peoples character.

To answer your question: I'm not into men, I'm not into teenagers. If both wouldn't be the case, I'd probably not consider you ugly, but certainly not my type.

I mean, the impression I get of you is that you are really full of yourself. Maybe I'm wrong? I don't know. Who cares? This thread is only about superficial stuff. I get that impression because you even take a photo of yourself as an avatar. A person who'd have doubts about his/her looks certainly wouldn't slap a photo of him/herself next to each and every forum post. So you must be sure that you are a good looking person. Which, again, means that you are just fishing for compliments. And that is just a waste of everyones time. And you know all that, but don't care about it. You don't care about wasting peoples time as long as you get some compliments.

Not to mention that such questions on the internet result in 90% of cases anyway in people saying "you look good", just because they don't want to insult you. The question is completly meaningless on the internet since the compliments you might get are meaningless since most people lie to that question anyway.

I don't know why you don't fish for compliments among your friends instead. Maybe they are all tired of it?

Sorry that this answer doesn't sound very polite, but you asked, you get an answer.

Yeah, people are chock full of crap, so you will not get the truth here, simply a bunch of yes men, because nobody wants to hurt someone's feelings here. Now other, more troll friendly sites, that would not be true.

Lea

Banned
Yes, I'm Persian (from Iran).

You´re lucky. I could do with those ****loads of nuts everywhere. Although I just read that recently their price has gone up so that people can´t afford them as much as they used to. Besides it must be a beautiful country, from the pictures.

Lea

Banned
I don´t sense anything selfcentered on this guy, he just seems unsure and insecure that´s why he´s asking.

gazelle

^My thoughts too.

You´re lucky. I could do with those ****loads of nuts everywhere. Although I just read that recently their price has gone up so that people can´t afford them as much as they used to. Besides it must be a beautiful country, from the pictures.

Yeah, the reasons that there's so many nuts around here is that it's a tradition to serve nuts on almost every occasion and yes the prices are going high like crazy here. Effed up theocracy.