Votes: 2 13.3%
  • no

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • i fkn hope not

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

market.garden

Optimists are out in force I see ::p:

It seems every World Cup we go into it with an injury crisis. Still think we've got a chance, but my head is saying Spain.

That being said, when I saw Rooney go down the World Cup wasn't on my mind - United need him to stuff Chelsea on Saturday :D

FOR REAL

Banned
That being said, when I saw Rooney go down the World Cup wasn't on my mind - United need him to stuff Chelsea on Saturday :D

ive got sky sports news on just now, and there doesnt seem to be any mention of rooneys injury

and its nice to see your so patriotic::p:

but aye, my money is on spain aswell:)

market.garden

ive got sky sports news on just now, and there doesnt seem to be any mention of rooneys injury

and its nice to see your so patriotic::p:

but aye, my money is on spain aswell:)

Yeah, Spain's squad is ridiculously talented. I'd be more optimistic about England's chances had we not suffered all these injuries and scandals in the run up.

Danfalc

Banned
England could win..Just like I "could" win the lottery the next time I play,the odd's are about the same.

bulent

Having a strong defense is a must in big competitions like World Cup and England
is a hard team to score against IMO. So i think they will either win it or lose to penalties in the semi finals as usual.:rolleyes:

market.garden

I don't see why we can't. Great coach in Capello, Rooney will be fit, save for a few players the squad is pretty much at full strength (touch wood!)

I feel sorry for North Korea more than anyone...first world cup since the sixties and they're drawn with Brazil, Portugal and Ivory Coast. Worth sticking a pound on at least ::p:

mummylala

Not a chance especially if they play the way they did against Japan today... They win 2-1 and all because Japan scored the goals for them...

I dont want them to win any way, my money is on Spain :D