do you spend alot of time on youtube?

Niceguy23

Im usally home most of the time and out of everything I do I would say im on youtube a lot. Its just fun to get lost and go from one video to another. It takes my mind off things for the moment and puts me somewhere else.

jaim38

I mostly watch exercise videos on youtube (and exercise along) or listen to music from youtube.

OCDd

yea same here, its very entertaining and takes my mind off things too. it can be a little annoying though cuz it keeps me from doing my homework sometimes....like right now hahahah. and yea i just watch stupid and funny videos it kinda just takes my mind off things

hardy

was useful as long as i didn't waste hundreds of hours watching just for gags and doing nothing else.

rayzh

I like to use youtube to see what's the trending topic/interest/product/celebrities/religion and bitch about them

aNOTfox

my original plan was to make my own youtube channel devoted to bringing awareness to social anxiety and help those who suffer. But theres no way I'm at that level of confidence yet. Dunno if anyone would be interested in starting a channel with me?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
my original plan was to make my own youtube channel devoted to bringing awareness to social anxiety and help those who suffer. But theres no way I'm at that level of confidence yet. Dunno if anyone would be interested in starting a channel with me?

I've already got a YouTube channel, myself. Though, I don't use it much in terms of uploaded content. But I might still be interested, mate... what was yer original idea for this YouTube channel? What did you have in mind for bringing more awareness to social anxiety

aNOTfox

well basically the usual stuff- a channel all about self help. I just think maybe if there were more stuff like this on teh internet, especially youtube as its so widley used, then it would be one small step to ridding the "stigma" attached to mental illness. There are currently many inspiring people on youtube dicussing these issues (one of whom is a close friend and gave me the idea in the first place), but I still think there could be more.

aNOTfox

in fact I've just thought- it may be interesting idea to create a Social Phobia World channel linked to this website that people on here could make videos for! A lot more work would get done that way :)

JackOfSpades

I don't find any of the YouTube comedians funny, so I don't watch those. I watch the occasional music video and want to watch more instructional videos, but generally no. I haven't spent a lot of time on YouTube at all.

I don't think I spend an inordinate amount of time on YouTube, but when I do spend time there it's mostly to listen to music, although I do occasionally watch other things. But yeah, probably the majority of videos in my favorites list are music.

Right now I'm on a movie themes kick.

Niceguy23

in fact I've just thought- it may be interesting idea to create a Social Phobia World channel linked to this website that people on here could make videos for! A lot more work would get done that way :)

I have seen many people makes videos of themselves opening up about there social anxiety its nice to watch and listen to them.