Do you like the new forum layout?

• Yes

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No, change it back!

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters

Jake123

Banned
Anyone else absolutely hate the new layout? I think we should have a poll to see if they should revert it back to how it was. It sucks!

xSleepy

yeah it does suck. but actually, i like how the forum was months ago before you were even a member lol. i wish we could change it back to that. the "old skool" forum =D
That's when there wasnt a chatbox but we had a neat little mini messenger. it was really exciting to see a mini message pop up, i felt so special whenever i got one.

I also noticed theres an advertisment thing above my info on my page, its ugly 8[

I dont think we can change it though. *cries*

Last edited:

Jake123

Banned
yeah it does suck. but actually, i like how the forum was months ago before you were even a member lol. i wish we could change it back to that. the "old skool" forum =D
That's when there wasnt a chatbox but we had a neat little mini messenger.

I also noticed theres an advertisment thing above my info on my page, its ugly 8[

I dont think we can change it though. *cries*

I guess I got used to it how it was since it's been like that since I've been here

I feel disoriented now!

But yeah the way it is now is pretty hideous, I think anything would be better...

xSleepy

dude, i dont remember! i dont remember exactly when the changes took place. i just remember that it was kinda exciting to see all the new stuff lol. From what i remember, the chatbox has always been that size. But I could be wrong.

Jake123

Banned
Also I propose that when your PM box gets near full, instead of it saying something like "Your PM box is 90% full" it should say "Your PM box is 10% empty"
You know, to go along with the theme of the forum.

xSleepy

this is the first forum ive been on thats gone through so many changes though. the ones ive been on actually have never changed.

i dont like it, but im dealing with it

giggity

hippiechild

Back in the day there will be more advertisements, function abductions and other unexplainable forum phenomena.... our webmaster is crazzzyyyy!

Also I propose that when your PM box gets near full, instead of it saying something like "Your PM box is 90% full" it should say "Your PM box is 10% empty"
You know, to go along with the theme of the forum.

hahaha
You mean the "glass half-empty," pessimistic mentality of the forum's inhabitants?

I guess it all depends on whether you view a full inbox as a good or bad thing :D

Last edited:
i actually like the new layout better. books on the left? i love books! and there's not that annoying giant ad in the first post on a page.

edit: just noticed the extra ads on the profile pages. bleh. too many ads! i guess the old layout wasn't bringing in enough revenue. bleh.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I didn't see an option for "indifferent" so I just voted yes. It kind of threw me off at first, I couldn't even tell what had changed... I was thinking "there's something different here, but I can't put my finger on it..." But I figured it out and have adapted to it, and I could really care less either way.