Do you like music?

Bloir

Daydreaming. Only problem between the music and me!! I have lived thousands of hours dreaming with my mp3 since i was a child.

Niiña

yes !! i love the music, is my favourite part of the life, the music expressing how we feel,sometimes just depending that you are listening we can define the person's mood. If the music did not exist everything would be very sad and boring

stardreamer

For me music is a 10. Whenever I am sad or angry I put on upbeat music and escape. I have actually fallen asleep listening to my ipod.

leave_me_alone

Music is definitely important to me, a solid 10.

^ Dang :eek: And here I thought I had a bunch of music at only 10 GB. :rolleyes:

Just did some cleaning in my music folders, now it is down to 368GB. Keep in mind that lossless cd rips or vinyls can take up to 1GB of space per single rip.

Lexis

A denifitely 10+! I love my music. It allows me to tune out the outside world and it helps when I get nervous

Zav

Music is my life. I'm not sure I'd be alive without it. My old laptop crashed but I had something like 10,000 songs on it.

I LOVE music, but I have to put an 8.
I am extremely sensitive to music, so sometimes I can't listen to it when I have something important like a test, b/c it will completely change my mind state

megalon

I'd go crazy without music. I gotta say, I've only listened to about half of it so far but this new album by Seether, Holding Onto Strings Better Left to Fray, is awesome.