Do you feel anxiety around pretty Men/women/boys/girls

coyote

yeah I have that feeling too. Im anxious around people who are pretty, dynamic or confident. They make me think that i am so flawed compared to them.

This is how I feel, too....with both men and women.

It's one thing to be nervous around a pretty woman, but I really hate it when I get nervous or intimidated around men who I think are "better" than me.

Oh, and it's even worse if the person is in some position of authority.

Why

yeah around pretty girls definitely, i always try to avoid them in pubic because i assume they think im a creep or somthng tryin to approach them

iamthenra

Yes, I do. Around pretty females irregardless of age. For some reason I feel that way even around teens? They are more threatening to me if they are pretty? Now that is just weird.... A little teen girl intimidates me, actually all females from teens up that are pretty intimidate me and make me very anxious and even depressed because I know that I will never be able to be good enough for someone who is attractive.

Orbital

I don't necessarily avoid pretty girls in a situation like a cashier, but if I do go to that cashier I try to act uninterested in her so as not to look creepy.

AGR

Only girls if they are looking at me,there is a small break room in my job and there are 2 girls there among people,so eventually they will look at me and I dont know where to hide my face,get all red,walk all weird.

overcome.

I can agree. I'm quietly confident, but I do get these things happen. I think honestly, unless you've had tonnes of experience with people in general (whatever sex and how attractive they are) then you'll be a little like this. Remember, although most of the feelings (and symptoms) you're getting during these scenarios, there's also that feeling of excitement underneath. I think at times it can be hard to realise that you're going through feelings of excitement while you're feeling extremely anxious.