Do you ever seen a good looking guy, but shy and reserved...

Ree

Having SA isn't based on appearance... I've seen good looking guys who are shy.

no

I see them on this website all the time! I agree with what ree said too, social anxiety is not based solely off of appearances. Plenty of very good looking people are affected by it.

Lavinialuna

I have approached guys who are shy based on the fact that they are interesting due to the mystery. (I'm pretty extroverted and before my social anxiety kicked in, I had no problem doing this.) All it takes is the right woman in the right place at the right time to come along and notice you.

Lavinialuna

Also, just thought of this: "the strong and silent type" is much coveted by ladies, as is Johnny Depp, who is notoriously quiet (he wouldn't' have half the allure if he was spouting his mouth off all the time.)

Also, just thought of this: "the strong and silent type" is much coveted by ladies, as is Johnny Depp, who is notoriously quiet (he wouldn't' have half the allure if he was spouting his mouth off all the time.)

the "the strong and silent type" charm is a thing that only good looking guys can generate... Do you confirm??
If an ugly guy is silent and reserved, he doen't appear like a misterious man, but simple as a loser