do you believe that we have a spirit ?

coyote

cheerleaders.jpg

Ignace

I don't think so. I believe we're just animals, creatures of flesh, blood and bones. If we're dead, we're dead. We're not going to get a second life. That's just my opinion. ;)

Mr.Moon

Do you mean the concept of having a soul in which allows us reincarnation? If so then I like to believe its true.

It is one of them things that's practically impossible to prove without a doubt though..

Aussie_Lad

The number of people who have had OBEs or Astral travelled, would seem to suggest that we have a spirit.

IAMN

nice post, i love questions like these...

I undoubtedly feel something, but i have come to the conclusion that "consciousness" is just another evolutionary tool so we can relate and work better with each other... it does scare the **** out of me to think about death though, mainly because it is almost a paradox to do so. The fear of death is actually one of the biggest factors in my "betterment" of sa... this is all I got so I do what I feel and nevermind what others might think.

LadyWench

No. I believe that our thoughts/feelings/personality make up some kind of a "soul", but I don't believe in eternal souls or spirits. Just my opinion, though.

mrb

yes and when i die in years to come ill prove it :) ill haunt spw , you will see my ghostly form floating in between the threads and posts , ill even stick my ghostly head out of your computer screen and scare the living daylights out of you :D ........