Do you always have cold hands and feet?

MollyBeGood

ugh, Malice. I hate to shake hands w/ people cuz my mine are cold a lot it's embarrassing- some guy I just met made me smile when he was like "here let me warm them up w/ mine" LoL that was kinda sweet I thought. Guess I am a sucker that way.

awkwardamanda

ugh, Malice. I hate to shake hands w/ people cuz my mine are cold a lot it's embarrassing- some guy I just met made me smile when he was like "here let me warm them up w/ mine" LoL that was kinda sweet I thought. Guess I am a sucker that way.

That's kinda cute but I think it would feel awkward if a guy I was shaking hands with offered to warm mine. If he went to hold my hand and offered to warm them because it felt cold, then it would be sweet. (Not that that sort of thing ever happens.:rolleyes:)

ikbenrifi

i always have cold feet, don't no why, the worst of it is that it makes you go to the toilet every minute sometimes, lol , anyone relates to this ?

MollyBeGood

That's kinda cute but I think it would feel awkward if a guy I was shaking hands with offered to warm mine. If he went to hold my hand and offered to warm them because it felt cold, then it would be sweet. (Not that that sort of thing ever happens.:rolleyes:)

It was one of those situations where my hand was ice cold cuz I was drinking a beer and when he went to shake my hand to leave I was warning him that they were cold and he said sweetly "let me warm it up then"-lol..Men!

applegirl

My hands are commonly cold most of the time. Many times if my hands accidentally brush against my mom's she looks at me and says, Your hands are so cold!