Do This happen to anyone else

Liam17

When your walking around like town or anywhere, and people stare at you, do you get paranoid. I do, i also get very uncomfortable and start thinking theres something wrong with me D: and it happens a lot.

Last edited:

missjesss

Banned
it's an s.a trait ! lol however as of late ive been combating this best advice I can give you is not to be observant of the ppl around u and everytime you feel anxious or paranoid say to urself " everyone is too focused on themselves to concern themselves with what i look like" or say " they are not better then me " and yeah just look around at ur surroundings not at the ppl :)

Bones

Yeah, i now tend to check that there's nowt wrong before I go out and then if I start to feel like that, i remind myself that i've checked and there's nothing wrong... It seems to work as i'm not so bad now.

fitftw

all the time. I was outside my apartment smoking a cigarette and the girl next door walks out and I looked behind me at her but she was looking behind her, so I turned back to the street before she saw me looking, waited, she walked past me and looked at me and said "hello" and I gave back a subtle "hey" but it was very low and I dunno if she heard me. Ugh.

coyote

yeah, all my life

i was always wondering why everyone stared

recently it has been explained to me that it's because I'm incredibly good looking

now it's fun

DespairSoul

This paranoic thinking that people stare on me is part of me all the time. I hate it too i want think logic normal i try but anyway pursue me my thoughts whenever i go..

bretters

This is were panic attacks happens for me.

From someones whos been SP for way to long, i know its hard but going the "missjesss" way is the best.

Although its hard, its best to take the "i dont give a f***" road on this. Whenever i'm in town I don't focus on anyone at all but myself....just like everyone else.

Dr. Doom

Yeah, like I will be in a mall or shop and I feel like everyone is watching. In school too, deifinatley...I feel safest in a coffee shop for some reason, maybe because the people in coffee shops are always busy on thier labtops or books. But even in weird places, like movie theatres I try my best to look "cool" or at least relaxed because for some reason I think people are more interested in staring at me then at the screen.

Untamed88

I never feel anyone is watching me, I feel completely invisible when I go out. If someone does look at me I assume they are repulsed.

Running_Scared

When your walking around like town or anywhere, and people stare at you, do you get paranoid. I do, i also get very uncomfortable and start thinking theres something wrong with me D: and it happens a lot.

Yup all the time... I also feel like people talk about me when I'm not there.

yeah, all my life

i was always wondering why everyone stared

recently it has been explained to me that it's because I'm incredibly good looking

now it's fun

Hahaha

Whenever I catch a pretty girl looking at me my first thought isn't "Yeah, she digs me :cool:" it's more like "Is there something on my face??!!"