Do the following justify a suicide?

cadaver_

You shouldnt hate being gay,it doesnt make you any less of a man or anything like that.Obviously this wont cure your problems but I think if you can embrace your sexuality you will feel alot better about yourself.

It's not that i think it makes me less of a man, just that there are so many fem types out there and i like masculine types. Can't find any though. I drool over straight guys cause they're masculine. Feminine guys seem to be the only guys available to me. Feel like I'm never gonna find a partner. So for me being gay is like a curse. AAARRRGGGG!!!

Danfalc

Banned
It's not that i think it makes me less of a man, just that there are so many fem types out there and i like masculine types. Can't find any though. I drool over straight guys cause they're masculine. Feminine guys seem to be the only guys available to me. Feel like I'm never gonna find a partner. So for me being gay is like a curse. AAARRRGGGG!!!

I get what your saying I think,Gay or straight or bi or whatever I think everyone has problems finding the right person though, but I'm sure you will eventually.Sorry for presuming and thanks for explaining :D

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Ahh, I understand this completely. I'll admit, there seem to be a lot feminine gay men, making it difficult for a lot of guys to find a suitible partner. My friend has the same problem, but I think he's just not looking hard enough..
I wouldn't give up hope yet. Danfalc pretty much said it.

Illusions

Wondering about whether what you've gone through justifies suicide says a lot. I think, deep down you don't really want to end your life and are doubtful of your decision. I say don't give up and hang in there. Life can get better.

Also, there's nothing wrong with being gay. It doesn't lower your worth.

I was going to say you shouldn't be ashamed of being gay either, but I didn't realize your predicament in finding a more masculine type. I can see where your frustration lies. Although, I have an uncle who is gay, and he doesn't come across as "feminine." Actually, you would never know he's gay. Of course, I am not a gay man, so I probably wouldn't be able to pick up on something like that very well. Like others said, maybe if you look hard enough you'll find someone, of course it's much easier said than done. My uncle has been with his partner for 25+ years! What I'm trying to say is, there's always hope.

I also struggle with most of the same things on your list. They don't justify suicide. The struggles you go through can eventually change, if not today, then tomorrow, or next week, or next year. But death....death is forever.

I wish you the best.

PennyLane

Those things don't justify you needing to not exist anymore! This same thing passes through my head all the time and then it goes away!!! If your anything like me don't do it on a down moment when you could be feeling completely different at moment and then can't take it back!!

I actually thought about it today too (and as i said it passed!) As a typical anxiety suffer i started worrying about my funeral and that my mum would make too much of a big deal about it (haha like im gona care then!), then i worried about clearing out my room and making sure anything private wasn't available to people...then it got worse an di started tinking i should stil hnd in a my assignment today in case I fail and still have uni tomorrow.....conclusion....im NUTS!!

stand_up

Having nothing to live for has it's good point. You have nothing to lose, so why not try something bold, somethin new, something crazy.......Instead of killing yourself?

You might like it so much that it might make you stay in this crazy world.

recluse

I'm struggling with thoughts of suicide daily but i know i wouldn't have the guts to act out on them anyway. Sometimes suicide feels like the only way out of our miserable existence but in truth death scares the sh#t out of me! I mean what is there after death? Do you just cease to be altogether o'r do you live another life in spirit? Is death painful? Is there Heaven and Hell?.....These questions run through my mind whenever i think about death.

I was reading through your list and you mention that you can't enjoy sex, that means you've had sex, and you have a job. I'm always convinced that to have sex would atleast get the burden of being a virgin out of my mind, but i do want it to happen with a girl i love of course. I'm also unemployed so i do feel pretty sh#tty about myself right now.

Sinar_Matahari

All of these problems can be overcome with time and hard work. The only thing that warrant suicide is if one is a pederast. Those people are really worthless and have no place in this world.

mrb

your only here once , if your at rock bottom and by the sounds of it you are , well from the bottom you can only go up , and dont worry about being gay , lots of people are gay , i have a freind whos gay its perfectly ok thats your choice so dont worry about that , sometimes you do have to fight these nasty inner feelings and they can overwhelm you , but please dont do anything silly , a mate of mine killed himself a few weeks ago , the pain it leaves behind is .... not nice lots of questions like why , and why didnt he just talk to someone , as i said sounds like your rock bottom so you can only go up from here , just ride through it , in 6 months time you might be happier and think , jesus glad i didnt do that , hey at least you can put down your feelings on here , get some advice , your not alone , not really just put your feelings on here lol hey that is what this site is for ;) gazza :)

Jonhy

Don't just do a list of the bad things make a list of good things, and include in them things that you know you can do, but still havent done, you'll find there are still some things you'll like to do and that's a good reason to stay, :). Mine has things like eating a lobster and making an snowman