Do not forget, many of you are angels

angels make me nervous.

they float around, granting people's wishes, spreading joy across the world. TO WHAT PURPOSE?? does the angel not have desires of their own? what about their own well being? why be so concerned in other's affairs? angels must be severely ****ed up creatures. i feel sorry for them.

Devrium

angels make me nervous.

they float around, granting people's wishes, spreading joy across the world. TO WHAT PURPOSE?? does the angel not have desires of their own? what about their own well being? why be so concerned in other's affairs? angels must be severely ****ed up creatures. i feel sorry for them.

I don't believe in angels =/

lunarla

I agree, your broken English sounds like poetry! Kinda makes me think really hard like I'm admiring a piece of writing! I like it lots.

cipramcolic

angels make me nervous.

ı m not full understund,but ,do not you join me I guess, is it true?

Really nice of you cipramcolic :)
You have a really nice writing style, you use good words, so I don't think your English is bad :D
and you are totally right about the good people, they really are like angels.
Because they really support you, and they care for you.
And I think these people on SPW, are good people, because they been through alot, and mostly when people went through sadness,pain,illness, or something related, they are really careful and friendly.