Do not forget, many of you are angels

cipramcolic

to be with a sense of social phobia may be poisoning our lives, but will bring about a different perspective if we
friends, people who do not want to harm, to lie face flushing time would know, beautiful world of desire, in fact most of the time we have limited tenderhearted, which is very close to people Although we do not give importance to sincerity and honesty that we are not:)
There are good that you hope do not lose your life for good plans will allow us
In the meantime my English is not very good, 'm sorry if I've used the wrong word
I would be glad to write comments :)

Dionysus

If theres one thing i've come to understand with my (almost) 24 years on this Earth, it's that tender-heartedness is weakness. Yes, nice people are great but you cant be a lamb in this life, or youll get walked over and eaten.

"In this life you're either the anvil, or the hammer."

Anomaly

If theres one thing i've come to understand with my (almost) 24 years on this Earth, it's that tender-heartedness is weakness. Yes, nice people are great but you cant be a lamb in this life, or youll get walked over and eaten.

Speak for yourself.

I_jailed_me

Well that's the best English i heard so far with all these yanks and Irish around!! This forum is not about linguistics(language) its about how you feel! I guess we all feel the same where ever we are from!

I agree we do have tender hearts, in other words we are nicer than usual, thats why we are shy becoz we cant even do a thought crime! We are afraid of thought crimes too.

Welcome cipramcolic.. :)

Devrium

to be with a sense of social phobia may be poisoning our lives, but will bring about a different perspective if we
friends, people who do not want to harm, to lie face flushing time would know, beautiful world of desire, in fact most of the time we have limited tenderhearted, which is very close to people Although we do not give importance to sincerity and honesty that we are not:)
There are good that you hope do not lose your life for good plans will allow us
In the meantime my English is not very good, 'm sorry if I've used the wrong word
I would be glad to write comments :)

I just found that really cute and sincere. I don't know why. But it made me smile at any rate. I like your English. I wouldn't call it bad, just unique.

Dionysus

I dont speak of anything physical, only of intellectual integrity and not letting people get you down, thats what i meant by lamb and (implicitly) lion.

Anomaly

I dont speak of anything physical, only of intellectual integrity and not letting people get you down, thats what i meant by lamb and (implicitly) lion.

I was noting your application of that idea to everyone and not the way it's carried out.

I_jailed_me

Do people read what i say?? Or do you read only what you write!!??

Dont read what you write, read what i say.

And do as i tell you.!

cipramcolic

Thanks friends
If you need only to add something
our shy, well-meaning that we
bad people trying to crush us means we will not shut
I am sure that you are evil, malicious people will answer all of you are
As my

Devrium

Thanks friends
If you need only to add something
our shy, well-meaning that we
bad people trying to crush us means we will not shut
I am sure that you are evil, malicious people will answer all of you are
As my

you know.. the way you talk... it reminds me of those really epic Japanese songs... where the lyrics are (in English) and like completely awesome but sometimes it doesn't totally make sense all the way... and don't take any offense, I only mean that as a complete compliment! I just love it xD Here... I know it's off topic.. but the way you talk reminds me of this song: (oh and btw the song is completely in English.. it just doesn't sound that way lol)

You Tube- Burn My Dread

cipramcolic

[url = http://www.freetranslation.com/ SDL den] Free Tercüme ve Profesyonel Çeviri Hizmetleri [/ url] [/ QUOTE]

very thanks my friend

Hellhound

Super Moderator

Being nice doesn't mean being a lamb. You can be nice and, at the same time, defend yourself if anyone tries to walk over you.