Do any of you take driving lessons/drive

Acegame

My teacher always said to me that my drivingtechniques were good, but that i wasnt very observant about what happend around me on the road. It took me a while before I was. I'm not sure but I think my SA had something to do with that because I didnt feel very comfortable with him in the car. I always sort of felt the pressure that I had to talk with him. Finally got my driverslicense after failing my exam 2 times. I had that same feeling with my examinator. But the third time my teacher came allong sitting in the back seat (he didnt the first two times) and that actually helped me allot. He was able to talk with my examinator and that way I didnt have to worry about me having to talk. In general I always feel better being with 3 people than just 1 on 1.

anxiety1408

My teacher always said to me that my drivingtechniques were good, but that i wasnt very observant about what happend around me on the road. It took me a while before I was. I'm not sure but I think my SA had something to do with that because I didnt feel very comfortable with him in the car. I always sort of felt the pressure that I had to talk with him. Finally got my driverslicense after failing my exam 2 times. I had that same feeling with my examinator. But the third time my teacher came allong sitting in the back seat (he didnt the first two times) and that actually helped me allot. He was able to talk with my examinator and that way I didnt have to worry about me having to talk. In general I always feel better being with 3 people than just 1 on 1.

My instructor told me that im doing everything that I need to but theres no planning.. I need to plan it / observation is not good.. thats the bit where im lacking and that goes down to anxiety..

Acegame

My instructor told me that im doing everything that I need to but theres no planning.. I need to plan it / observation is not good.. thats the bit where im lacking and that goes down to anxiety..

Yea I understand what he means. Mine said that I should look more steps ahaid. Probably they mean the same. But eventually you learn, I'm sure. You will get used to it. Maybe takes a few more lessons than someone without SA needs, but you'll learn.

LadyWench

No. I'm 21 years old and haven ever even tried driving. I wish I could, but the thought just scares me. :/

Nope. I tried to learn how to drive but it scared me sooo much! Like, not knowing what came around the bend ya know? I was positive I'd hit someone and kill them. I failed my drivers test a bunch of times. The instructor told me I wasn't confident enough. So I just stopped. I hate driving! I guess I need to move to a city or something...:D