Disturbed Quote of the Day...

HHDisturbed

Sure, beauty may be in the eye of the beholder...
but multiple bee stings are often found on their hands.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Well that's just silly. Beholders don't even have hands!

Beholder_by_Hungrysparrow.jpg

HHDisturbed

Ok. Yesterday I needed to ask for directions. The older gentleman I asked pointed west and said, "Well it's just a hop, skip and a jump down this road. You can't miss it."

My reply: "Uhhhh, I'm not familiar with the metric system. Can you tell me how to convert that to CARTWHEELS?"

LoyalXenite

Ok. Yesterday I needed to ask for directions. The older gentleman I asked pointed west and said, "Well it's just a hop, skip and a jump down this road. You can't miss it."

My reply: "Uhhhh, I'm not familiar with the metric system. Can you tell me how to convert that to CARTWHEELS?"

Personally i prefer the rolly polly system :thumbup:

HHDisturbed

I am sure that you have all heard the saying "What crawled up your a s s and died?" right? I guess that means that someone is in a really foul mood. But I got to thinking about this and it really doesn't make sense to me because:
Wouldn't you be a a FAR worse mood if said thing were STILL ALIVE???

I can see someone walking into work on Monday morning and hearing a coworker ask:
"Hey Larry, you sure are in a great mood today! What gives?"

Larry, looking all chipper, replies:
"Well you know that thing that crawled up my a s s? Well...IT FINALLY DIED!!!"

Last edited:

HHDisturbed

Ok, so I dated this literature major in college years back. One night this girl calls me up asking me to pick her up at the mall. So I show up and sit there for a half hour waiting for her to come out.

She finally gets in the car and I say, "Hey! You were a half-hour late!"

She turns to me, puts her finger to my lip and says, "Time and space are perceptable only to the human heart. ~ James Joice 1888."

I started to drive and about five minutes later my dignity kicked back in. I pull the car to the curb, reach across, open the passenger door and said, "GET THE F*CK OUT! ~ Ike Turner 1967."

Last edited:

He should have given you his Lynyrd Skynyrd CD and said "when it gets to the last part of Free Bird, turn right. When The Needle And the Spoon starts playing you turn left. When Saturday Night Special comes on, you're there!"