different interests

waine

Im 22. I think any girl would find me boring. Im not really into gaming or partying you see. I have always been interested in science, art, history, nature that sort of thing. Is anyone else like that? I like sport too. Im into cycling, running and weightlifting.

Im also quiet and not good looking too.

U

userremoved

I know quite a few ladies into sports, art and history actually.

hangbi92

thats not boring at all. thats another kind of attraction. im sure there will be girls interested in you

coyote

Im 22. I think any girl would find me boring. Im not really into gaming or partying you see. I have always been interested in science, art, history, nature that sort of thing. Is anyone else like that? I like sport too. Im into cycling, running and weightlifting.

Girls who are into gaming and partying might find you boring.

Girls who are into science, art, history, nature, cycling, running and weightlifting might not.

Plenty of girls are into those things.

Don't sell yourself short. :]

I can relate ! At first in college i was always drinking and " partying" but then just got really bored with it. I remember drinking and thinking : What's the point of this" I also really enjoy weight lifting, sports, reading, music etc.....

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Not all girls are interested in partying and those things either. There's a lot of people with the same interests as you :)

Fighter86

I agree, just as there are women out there who are into guys that are loud and like partying, there are those that like guys that are intelligent and mature. And you do sound like a real intelligent, and fit guy as well ;)

Richey

there are girls that like the nerdy and funny but there arn't many girls that like the shy with low self-esteem which is why i have worked in a few jobs around alot of girls and i didnt even make a friend, i'm not confident enough to really get anywhere .. ...

I love science
I like history
I love nature
I love sports

I hate partying
I hate loud people
I don't look much at looks, the person only has to be appealing to me...

you have very different interests which makes u even more interesting..
and arts is very cool, deep, a thing that is beautiful to look at, but looking at it isn't superficial :)

Anastasia

You sound like my ideal kind of guy actually! I wouldn't worry about it...there are lots of women around looking for someone like you.

LadyWench

I'm not much into sports, but I do love the other things you mentioned - especially science and nature. If certain girls find you boring because of your interests, then they would probably bore you, as well. Especially if they're into gaming and partying...two things you said you don't enjoy. They're probably not on your level of intelligence.