Did i deserve getting physically hurt?

gazelle

It's not something I'd ever tell anyone I know as it's too embarrassing. I just wanted to vent really.

I understand what you're saying, telling his girlfriend or anybody else in real life (exept a counselor) would just make you prone to being judged by other poeple which would only be detrimental, but the least you can do in order to not let him get away with this is to send him a text and make him boldly aware about the emotional and physical consequences of his callous actions and tell him straight forward not to even dare to text you again.
He was aware that you liked him and that you were vulnerable towards him and took advantage of this. That's enough of a reason for you to do this.

Last edited:

SmileMore

even if a woman does want to engage in sexual activity, it doesn't give the other person permission to injure them, debase them, humiliate them, or force them to do things they'd rather not do

there seems to be this idea among some men that if a woman consents to sex, that means a man can do anything he wants and the woman has to like it - this idea is ridiculous and untrue

some men will even point out that many women prefer to be submissive in bed and allow their partners to dominate them, or that many woman like men to be aggressive lovers - but that only applies when the woman trusts that the man won't hurt or degrade her

when a woman says she likes her partner to be aggressive, what she is looking for is passion - she wants to feel like the man is so into her, that he can't control himself, NOT that she wants him to force her to do things she doesn't want. she wants to be made to feel special, NOT treated like a piece of meat

no one wants to be abused - it's not sexy or erotic. anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

alcohol is no excuse

you didn't do anything wrong

you didn't deserve to be treated that way

Thank you :)