Did anyone ever lose their SA out of nowhere?

da_illest101

Ok I was thinking about this for the past few days but I really think I don't have SA anymore. I started school about a month ago and usually I'm insanely stress to the point that I can't eat and can't sleep or can't talk to people, but this semester not a damn thing. I wasn't stress one bit and I made friends rather quickly.

I can eat and public, walk normally, talk in the bus, eat alone, all those stuff that I was petrified to do, I just can do them now.

I have zero clue what happened as I don't feel like a new person or a different mentality. I tell people stray up that all I do is spend my time on the computer or play video games and yet people still talk me.

I went to my cuz's wedding and ate and talk normally, everyone dance and I stayed on my chair watching damn and I didn't even felt bad or ashame.

I really didn't do anything to fight it or wtv. I think I simply don't care about what other think of me, well to some level.

I'm still shy, still prefer to be alone, still trying avoid people from my past and don't think i'll get a gf anytime soon, but all those fears from before aren't making any sense anymore.

did that ever happened to someone? did it last long? is it temporary?

Waybuloo

Ok I was thinking about this for the past few days but I really think I don't have SA anymore. I started school about a month ago and usually I'm insanely stress to the point that I can't eat and can't sleep or can't talk to people, but this semester not a damn thing. I wasn't stress one bit and I made friends rather quickly.

I can eat and public, walk normally, talk in the bus, eat alone, all those stuff that I was petrified to do, I just can do them now.

I have zero clue what happened as I don't feel like a new person or a different mentality. I tell people stray up that all I do is spend my time on the computer or play video games and yet people still talk me.

I went to my cuz's wedding and ate and talk normally, everyone dance and I stayed on my chair watching damn and I didn't even felt bad or ashame.

I really didn't do anything to fight it or wtv. I think I simply don't care about what other think of me, well to some level.

I'm still shy, still prefer to be alone, still trying avoid people from my past and don't think i'll get a gf anytime soon, but all those fears from before aren't making any sense anymore.

did that ever happened to someone? did it last long? is it temporary?

Have you fallen in love recently lol? The only time that sort of thing happened to me was when I rekindled a relationship and we went away on a break together. I still remember not caring about what people thought of me on the train, and no shaking or anything. I still had a bit of self consciousness but I was happy and peaceful and had something to look forward to and that somehow changed my negative mind set. But now it's back to the way it was before. I think you gotta use that to work on your problems (any that's left) and keep it up before you slip back down.

fife_girl

wow thats fantastic!! i hope it isnt temp and it does last and it its gone!! :)

....try think what happend and share your cure with the rest of us hahaha :p

da_illest101

Have you fallen in love recently lol? The only time that sort of thing happened to me was when I rekindled a relationship and we went away on a break together. I still remember not caring about what people thought of me on the train, and no shaking or anything. I still had a bit of self consciousness but I was happy and peaceful and had something to look forward to and that somehow changed my negative mind set. But now it's back to the way it was before. I think you gotta use that to work on your problems (any that's left) and keep it up before you slip back down.

lol no, usually when i'm in love my condition gets really bad lol

da_illest101

wow thats fantastic!! i hope it isnt temp and it does last and it its gone!! :)

....try think what happend and share your cure with the rest of us hahaha :p

I simply think that I don't care anymore, I got hurt over and over again to the point that I can't see stuff hurting me anymore, maybe im delusional lol

chrisjurban

yep this happens to me infrequently. when i'm feeling really good about my relationship i was like this for a few days, and when something good happens (can be as small as feeling accepted) it sometimes triggers this. my usual problem is that i can't come up with things to say, and when i say my social phobia disappears it means that suddenly i can come up with things to say. it always disappears after a while.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
1 of 3 things I think.

1) You are getting better, yay you!:D

2) It's become less generalized and more specific.

3) You have become too comfortable with your SA. You are so comfortable with being uncomfortable you don't even notice it anymore. Hope it's the first one though. :)

anxiety1408

This happened to me, Only when I was in a relationship did I feel good and I could do things which I struggle to do these days!::eek::

punklove

This has happened to me before.. it lasted around a year for me.
I hope it lasts longer for you! :)