death metal anyone

silent k

im not good with computers at all wish i new how to get videos from u tube to here dont even know how to copy and paste

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
im not good with computers at all wish i new how to get videos from u tube to here dont even know how to copy and paste
Go to the youtube video, then left click on the address in the top of your screen. Then right click and the 'copy' option comes up. After that you can right click and paste it into your post.

I enjoy death metal on occasion. I had a friend who was a bass player and really into it.

YouTube - Metalocalypse - Dethklok talk about women

sullyS25

I enjoy Death Metal from time to time. I used to only listen to death metal when I did a lot of drugs and drank a lot but today I really dont have much to be angry about. I still enjoy it when I am working out though

silent k

I enjoy Death Metal from time to time. I used to only listen to death metal when I did a lot of drugs and drank a lot but today I really dont have much to be angry about. I still enjoy it when I am working out though

ya it definitely is an aggressive type of music do u think it has to be associated with a release of anger or is that what it is to u

sullyS25

no it doesnt have to be associated with a release of anger but that is what it was for me. I still enjoy it though i just listen to other types of music, a little more mellow and relaxing

silent k

wow that was more response than i expected thank u guys but i am going to have to get back to this later. something just came up and i'm a little overwhelmed with this computer stuff. thank u all ill be back soon i confused about how this site works