Dating profile

i paid for 3 months on match and i was completely honest on my profile about me and how i am what i like and don't like and i got 1 message and she lost interest fast. with my severe social anxiety and that 98% of women online want an outgoing adventurous guy that is 6 feet or taller. i have given up. i have my video games they don't judge me.

i do not suggest you give up, i am a lost cause nothing can help me. i wish you luck!

Ohhh hahha, yeah. Dating sites, the women like their men to be tall.

Ashiene

i paid for 3 months on match and i was completely honest on my profile about me and how i am what i like and don't like and i got 1 message and she lost interest fast. with my severe social anxiety and that 98% of women online want an outgoing adventurous guy that is 6 feet or taller. i have given up. i have my video games they don't judge me.

i do not suggest you give up, i am a lost cause nothing can help me. i wish you luck!

In every offline dating agency, and on every online dating site, there is always a significantly large disproportion of more males for less females. Usually 70-80% males and 20-30% females.

Why? Because social and natural roles dictate that males (in most mammalian species) are to compete for female attention since the female can only be impregnated once over a long period, hence, she would choose only the best alpha-male types to make her time and energy worth his good genes.

As long as a female has at least average reproductive qualities (as reflected in a healthy appearance; good personalities generally are down-favored as compared, because healthier genes are more important for species survival and health than good personalities, in natural evolution), then a single female will always have an abundance of male attention as long as she makes herself noticeable to males.

This means that females do not generally lack male attention (hence lesser need to use a dating agency/site) unless they have lack of social skills or social anxiety or severe personality problems which do not draw, or instead turn away, male attention.

And males like us who have these aforementioned problems face a greater disadvantage than females in the same field due to the greater competition among males, and the fact that healthy females will only choose the best alpha male as she always has a large pool of mates to choose from, hence making her 9-month pregnancy period worth her time, effort and energy for alpha male genes.

Ashiene

Humans aren't animals and I think recognising a spark between you and them is all that matters.

Humans are animals like all creatures. The basis for animal cruelty or speciesism is the viewing of humans as special and above other creatures. Humans have a natural tie with all other creatures on this planet. All creatures that exist here share common ancestors, and these branches of different species always join together as we go further back in time, until we reach the primordial soup era 4 billion years ago when the first single celled organisms existed, which all Earth life evolved out of.

Saying humans are not animals is the arrogant human ego putting itself above and belittling all other creatures we share common roots and ancestry with. It is one of the themes of organised religion, viewing God as human-like instead of animal-like, because the human ego sees itself as godly and so the religions we spawn are the spiritual manifestations of our ego, and the very worship of a human-shaped God is really a worship of the human ego.

AGR

. I don't see many alpha males having a 10 girl harem, like in the animal kingdom.

I see it all the time,we are really not much diferent than animals,well most of us, sadly.
Those who differ are seen as dumb,have a hard time fitting in or are socially excluded.

AGR

Seriously you know some people who manage to maintain relationships of sorts with 10 girls. Even the best I've met manage to keep 2 or 3 for a little while and then eventually drop back to 1, maybe 2 if they are a very skilled liar.

Well depends of what you mean by relationship but yes I dont know about
10,but definitely with a lot,even if the girls dont like each other it is possible.

Ashiene

Well I don't believe in God, but I do see people getting together who are not alphas. I don't see many alpha males having a 10 girl harem, like in the animal kingdom.

This is because not every male is an alpha male. Only a small minority are alpha males, whom have already been selected by appropriate females. The rest are just leftovers which the remaining females have no choice but to choose, because natural instinct also dictates that any procreation is better than none, unless the subject is of great physical and/or mental incapacity/disability which would not benefit either the mate, the offspring or the family.

Last edited:

AGR

I think the truth is in the middle,we can choose to not act like this and let our mind dictate what we do instead of only instincts.

SM1010

Just make sure everything in your profile is spun in a positive fashion.

I actually put that I "used" to be very shy. I go on to say that I'm much less so these days due to forcing myself into awkward situations, like meeting random women off dating sites. Partly true, I'm definitely less shy than I used to be but I'm still pretty shy.

After that I go on to reassure them I must not be too socially inept because pretty much every girl I've met has wanted to hang out again (which is mostly true).

I've experimented with both taking the "shy" portion out and keeping it in. Keeping it in has actually resulted in significantly better results.