Dating harder for SA guys than girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felgen

That's a pretty specific situation, and there's more to attracting women than a job anyway. You know that. Even if there weren't more to it, I've been in that exact situation and it is difficult and but not impossible.

It's a common situation as well. You'll have to know the right people to solve this problem, because almost no employers will hire inexperienced people, regardless of how fast you are able to learn. I know there's more to attracting women than having a job, and I'm not trying to come off as a chauvinist here, but telling someone that you've been unemployed for a long time, is basically like telling them that you have leprosy.

Nope, never said they were.

The only key factor you mentioned was looks. For obvious reasons, both men and women care about looks. All mammals do.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
donkeyspank.gif

My response, in turn:
donkeyspank.gif

I gotta say I go for the all naturale.
I think the main point in all of this, is that it's easier for women to get approached. The girls will say that doesn't matter because the guys who approach are creeps and they have just as hard a time getting into a relationship.
So both can be true. We equally have a hard time, but girls will get approached more. Girls are more picky, guys are less.
Maybe we can all just have a big orgy and settle this issue once and for all.

Tiercel

... Even if girls with sa do get approached by men - so what? Does that mean they're going to just smile and giggle and BAM they're in a relationship? It doesn't work like that.

If it's a nice gentleman in a white coat, she could be involved with him for quite some time. ;)

In a society where guys are expected to be the catalysts, yes it is difficult for a guy who doesn't approach women to get a date. If he never reaches out, he may never find a partner. But having anxieties about being near other people doesn't make it easy to interact with anyone. And to be honest, if a beautiful, intelligent, rich, and single girl approached me tomorrow and asked me out I'd surely turn her down. I'd love to go out with someone like that (or anyone!), but people make me nervous as hell.

In this type of society, girls have to deal with the approach of strange guys. Sometimes they're just unfamiliar, sometimes they're actually strange. Sometimes they're creepy, or really drunk. And if she doesn't want anything to do with him, she doesn't have to give a reason why. She might think he's creepy or ugly, but she could just as easily be nervous and afraid about being near someone. So while it may be easier for a girl with SA to possibly be asked out on a date, dating is difficult for everyone with SA.

staticreflex, don't feel bad about the strong response you've garnered. You're fairly new here. Sometimes some of our lonely male users make disparaging comments about how it's easier for women than for men to have relationships. But they fail to realize that SA doesn't care what you have between your legs.

spect01

Girls will never risk dying alone. Girls will never die virgins. It doesn't matter what they look like or if they are shy or have social anxiety or not. They can get a boyfriend or husband anytime they want. All they have to do is go outside and say hi to a guy or wait for a guy to hit on them at school or wherever and the rest is history. If they are shy they are easy targets because they're loyal and don't associate with many people. They can get sex anytime they want to from all the guys that talk to them. They can go on a dating website and use a guy for his money or get laid. They are allowed to have guy "friends" who they can flirt with and kiss when their boyfriend is not around and it's supposed to be "okay" and not seen as cheating but when the guy wants to talk to a girl just as a friend it's called "cheating". It doesn't matter if a girl comes from a poor family or is poor or has never had a job or car before or is still a virgin.

Guys risk dieing alone. Guys can die as virgins. Guys who are ugly or average are friendzoned and ignored and overlooked for the jerks and dickhead thugs. Guys can't get a girlfriend whenever they want to. They have to get rejected 100 times and wait years to find a girl who is the real deal if they even can. Even if a guy goes out he still has to make the approach and if he's shy will be seen as a creep or a stalker or won't even try because of fear. Guys who are poor are called losers and have to live the best years of their life alone and be involuntarily celibate and virgin when they don't want to. If a guy has social anxiety all this stuff is amplified 100x times more. combined with any other of these faults, all possibilities of getting a relationship are non-existant.

and girls? it doesn't matter if they are unemployed, ugly, poor, have social anxiety, have no friends, no job, still virgin.....the outcome that remains........there will always be someone for them. They don't have to do anything except breath!

but us guys.......nobody will be there for us.......no girl will make the first move....or not judge us......never! nothing but failure and an involuntarily celibate lifestyle.

Girls live life in the clouds. Guys live life in the sea of tragedy.

Rembrandt Broam

Girls will never risk dying alone. Girls will never die virgins. It doesn't matter what they look like or if they are shy or have social anxiety or not. They can get a boyfriend or husband anytime they want.

This just isn't true. Are you saying that this applies to all girls? What are you basing such a statement on?

All they have to do is go outside and say hi to a guy or wait for a guy to hit on them at school or wherever and the rest is history.

Nope. I've known girls who've told me that they have never been hit on or approached by a guy. I've no reason to believe that they were lying.

If they are shy they are easy targets because they're loyal and don't associate with many people. They can get sex anytime they want to from all the guys that talk to them. They can go on a dating website and use a guy for his money or get laid. They are allowed to have guy "friends" who they can flirt with and kiss when their boyfriend is not around and it's supposed to be "okay" and not seen as cheating but when the guy wants to talk to a girl just as a friend it's called "cheating". It doesn't matter if a girl comes from a poor family or is poor or has never had a job or car before or is still a virgin.

Guys risk dieing alone. Guys can die as virgins. Guys who are ugly or average are friendzoned and ignored and overlooked for the jerks and dickhead thugs. Guys can't get a girlfriend whenever they want to. They have to get rejected 100 times and wait years to find a girl who is the real deal if they even can. Even if a guy goes out he still has to make the approach and if he's shy will be seen as a creep or a stalker or won't even try because of fear. Guys who are poor are called losers and have to live the best years of their life alone and be involuntarily celibate and virgin when they don't want to. If a guy has social anxiety all this stuff is amplified 100x times more. combined with any other of these faults, all possibilities of getting a relationship are non-existant.

and girls? it doesn't matter if they are unemployed, ugly, poor, have social anxiety, have no friends, no job, still virgin.....the outcome that remains........there will always be someone for them. They don't have to do anything except breath!

but us guys.......nobody will be there for us.......no girl will make the first move....or not judge us......never! nothing but failure and an involuntarily celibate lifestyle.

Girls live life in the clouds. Guys live life in the sea of tragedy.

Sorry, but I think much of what you've said here is based on generalisations and oversimplifications. I'm not saying that it isn't true for some girls or some guys, but to make blanket statements and suggest they applies across the board just reinforces this whole "girls have it easy" attitude.

Pookah

The fact that you think it is ok for us to objectify ourselves to get laid or to find a husband says it all. Why would anyone want someone off the street to be in a relationship with. You are talking nonsense. Yeah I can go get sex and get paid for it too, does that mean that is what I want? You are saying women should be and are prostitutes.

Go out with an "ugly girl." I bet you won't.

spect01

The dating world is rigged in favor of girls. Girls are only going after a certain type of guy. Girls are automatically excused for all of lifes faults and guys are not. Even girls with social anxiety will go for the normal extroverted guy over the shy mysterious guy who has trouble opening up. It doesn't matter if a girl is a virgin at 20 years old but if a guy is he supposedly has "serious problems". The odds of finding a girl who is a virgin in their 20's is rare. You'll never find one without doing some serious digging. It's common in guys. If a girl is poor she can marry a rich guy and live life free of faults. Not a guy. A guy has to be the leader of everything. Girls have all the power. They rule the world.

They rule love.

Felgen

The dating world is rigged in favor of girls. Girls are only going after a certain type of guy. Girls are automatically excused for all of lifes faults and guys are not. Even girls with social anxiety will go for the normal extroverted guy over the shy mysterious guy who has trouble opening up. It doesn't matter if a girl is a virgin at 20 years old but if a guy is he supposedly has "serious problems". The odds of finding a girl who is a virgin in their 20's is rare. You'll never find one without doing some serious digging. It's common in guys. If a girl is poor she can marry a rich guy and live life free of faults. Not a guy. A guy has to be the leader of everything. Girls have all the power. They rule the world.

They rule love.

If girls are excused of all faults, why are at least half of all the women in their twenties on this board single? Yes, the dating world is rigged in favour of girls, but if you want to get laid, you have to adapt to this.

fitftw

The only reason I have for me not being a virgin is that I find myself going for girls with social problems. The girl who doesn't really talk to anyone. Those are the only girls I can be myself around and not feel like I have to compete with other guys for her attention by doing dumb things I wouldn't normally ever do.

Pookah

Women want only to get laid? If only that were the case. That's what you want....and maybe that's why you are having trouble with women.

fitftw

everyone wants to get laid...don't tell me that if the hunk of your dreams asked you to have sex that you would say no. The whole reason we exist is because people want to get laid.

spect01

Like I said, the exclusions are rare. The chances of finding one are slim to none. They are snatched up quickly by the extroverted tough guys who like shy girls as easy targets for loyalty and commitment. The shy guy already has a hard time finding a normal girl who will accept him and love him for who he is, nevermind finding one who is just like him. As for the girls on here, it's probably their own choice that they are single and not anything holding them back, not even their social anxiety because once again they and all other girls are gifted with a 'live life in the clouds for free' card. Doesn't matter that they have SA. There WILL be a guy who doesn't care. What about a guy with SA. He'll get rejected if a girl finds out he has no friends and is extremely shy. Guys don't get sympathy or excused. There's alot of girls on here who are 10/10 on the looks scale. They could get a boyfriend in a heartbeat if they wanted to by signing up to an online dating website. They don't even have to send messages either because the guys will. The guys do everything. That's what most girls do on online dating websites. They sit back and wait for the responses to come pouring in because there are so many guys they can have their pick of the litter no matter what. Guys will never get messages from girls without sending first. For the record, I have NEVER used online dating sites but I know for a fact this is what happens because I know several guys on the internet who have experienced it themselves. I know one guy who's gotten rejected over 1,000 times over the course of the last 5 years. Girls get all the choice, all the decisions, guys get none of that. Like the homeless guy who brings a gold chain into a pawn shop to sell. The pawner rips him off and gives him less then what he will sell it for even though the pawner could give him more and still break even. A guy introduces himself to a girl and wants to take her on a date but he's shy and she rejects him instead of getting to know him and learn more about him and she knows he is still a great guy deep down.

Getting laid is the last thing I'm looking for. I'm looking for a girlfriend and someone to relate to and be compatible with. If I could have a girlfriend right now in 5 seconds but I was barred from having sex with her that wouldn't dent me one bit.

But the fact that they have the power to judge but they themselves are excluded from getting judged and not dealing with what inexperienced lonely guys deal with makes it unfair.

Last edited:

fitftw

He'll get rejected if a girl finds out he has no friends and is extremely shy. Guys don't get sympathy or excused. Guys will never get messages from girls without sending first.

The first part of this is true. Women will think you have serious issues and are unstable if they find out you have zero friends. You and I will not be the first two men to be alone for the rest of our lives if all women feel this way. Who knows if they do or not, it's all just basic instincts that have permeated society since adam & eve.

I am on plenty of fish, and I've received messages from women from time to time...nothing ever came of it, and the back-and-forth messaging stopped within a day lol but still it has happened.

Pookah

everyone wants to get laid...don't tell me that if the hunk of your dreams asked you to have sex that you would say no. The whole reason we exist is because people want to get laid.

I would say no. I don't have sex with random people, thanks. Sex arises from emotional intimacy. If we only existed to get laid there would be no relationships only orgies. The hunk of my dreams is not going to ask me to eff 2 seconds into meeting me because that would make him NOT the hunk of my dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.