Cooling mist

ukchick

So the lovely hot weather has hit the UK!! My annoyance and irritabiity has kicked in cause of this stupid HH.
Just wondering if anyone uses cooling mist sprays? Was looking into staying cool during menopause ( cause I thought about hot flushes etc) and came across a few cooling products.
Thanks
Michelle x

Lilly789

Don't tell us you need cool mist for temps in the 20's.... lol

it was 46C (115F) at my house at xmas (Australia). We hear about "heat waves" in the UK when it gets over 30 degrees and wonder what the heck is wrong with you guys... ;)

There are some herbal tablets that help with hot flushes in menopause - my mother went on "remifemin" (might be under a different name in the UK) and it actually helped her quite significantly. It can take a couple of weeks to work.

These days there's quite a few medications you can take short term that do work, chat to a doctor maybe.

and get a little hand held fan to help with whatever cool mist you find...

Last edited:

ukchick

Thanks but I'm not actually going through the menopause just thought it has similar symptoms to HH and what are people using that may help HH sufferers..

TLB

Thanks but I'm not actually going through the menopause just thought it has similar symptoms to HH and what are people using that may help HH sufferers..

Hey, I know what you mean. I'm a male and I sometimes describe HH as 'host flushes', because it really is like that sometimes! haha. Did you give the cooling mist a go?

ukchick

No,lol...while the weather in the UK has been coolish I've not been quite as bad. I did come across cooling scarves on Amazon,something else to consider I think,may help to bring body temp down.

OceanMist

I struggle with weather extremes both hot and cold due to muscle tension. My body actually dehydrates quicker than other people.

This thread is good for my name.