Cool hats or crazy hair

Agent_Violet

A lot of us might use hats to kinda shield us from the world. I know i use hats and big sunglasses to shield myself...along with my music and earbuds.

So i thought it would be fun to post our cool hats to honor them for shielding us from unpleasant things. I love seeing crazy hair too so i thought i'd throw that in as an option if anyone is feeling brave.

Last edited:

Dead_on_Arrival

My fave hat....

picture.php

Pimping it up.....

picture.php

My backwards hat....

picture.php

MrJones

Don't worry, pics threads are always a slow process, people tend to avoid the new ones, they are scary :D

As for me, I'm afraid I don't use hats :p

Btw you both look really cool in those pictures :)

You have a great shaped face for hats Violet.:cool:

I can't wear hats because as I hardly ever go out of my house, I am ghost white. So whenever I do go outside I need to get the sun on my face to help get some color into my skin. If I could wear a hat to hide myself (which I would love to be able to do) it would be something like this...

7083635.jpg

Agent_Violet

aww these are very cute:) I dislike the way i look in ball caps but i did wear one yesterday bc i didn't feel like doing anything with my wild hair.

no photographic evidence of it though. Once it gets colder I start wearing my knitted floppy beanie caps and taxi driver caps...i like those.

WeirdyMcGee

I don't have photos of myself-- but I did manage to find some on the internets of things I have~!
I prefer hoods over hats though... my hair is so thick that it sticks straight out when I put a hat on it and makes me look like a conehead.
-__-
So, I do french braids if I'm going to wear a hat out for the day.

I have an equestrian style hat like this one- same colour.
aariderolive.jpg

A slouchy toque- creme colour.
3326702641_3ce763e9ba.jpg

And a hooded scarf in a similar colour...
l_p0013989368.jpg

I always wanted a pink afro.
Unfortunately my hair would never retain it's curls to do it... and it's very resistant to bleach. I guess that's what wigs are for... but they only make really clowny looking ones -__- poop.

Agent_Violet

oooh DoA that one is a REALLY good one! i wanna steal it! lol

Weirdy I am in love with that first hat, the equestrian one! classic look!

There there

Okay, I'll be the first to start with crazy hair pics. I don't wear hats ever, just hoods. I just feel so strange wearing a hat, like I am not meant to.

This is from some years ago, I don't have any recent ones, at least ones with super crazyish hair.

My hair when it was pink. Best colour ever, wish it was permanent.

IMG_5280.jpg

Last edited:

MrJones

Hey, first time i see a pic of yours, psyche, nice to see you... or to see your hair XD
Love the pink hair ::p:

Phoenixx

I love all these hats! :D I wish I could wear a hat. I don't think I look good in hats at all, and I'm actually a bit afraid to wear them out of fear that it just draws more attention to myself.

A hooded scarf, eh? Never seen one, nor heard of it. Very neat!

I love your hot pink hair, psyche! That's insane! :D

WeirdyMcGee

Woo, psyche!!
I bleached streaks in my hair in highschool, then did temp colours on them every week. Fuchsia was my favourite though. XD
Very, very cool!