Concerts

Tiercel

Blind Guardian, November 19th. I can't wait to sing along again. I love metal concerts because everyone sweats and the focus isn't on me.

Unfortunately I usually go with my sister and her husband, so I spend my time hanging back with them instead of trying to get a guitar pick. This time I might say the hell with them and wiggle my way up towards the stage.

Wow, I'm seriously beyond jealous... I wanted to see Metallica sooooo bad when they were in Seattle, but it was 100+ bucks a seat for nosebleed... not happening :-(

When I saw Metallica years ago, the nosebleed seats left me with no money for merchandise. So on the way out I trashpicked a guitar-shaped beer cup. It's still up in my bedroom somewhere, with the other things I've acquired from concerts over the years (just a few t-shirts, a baseball cap, and an autographed CD).

anxiety1408

lol i get anxious feeling that all the people are watching me constantly when im singing, that happened last time i went to a concert, But i still go because i wanted to, i feel anxiety severely at times but try and fight through it. Iv seen bon jovi twice, nickelback once, going to see meatloaf in december.

I'm still beating myself up over missing the Pink Floyd reunion show from years back, when I was too young to care, and for missing Pearl Jam TWICE this summer!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! alskdjfas. But, I have got to see Radiohead and Coldplay... Coldplay was pretty forgettable but the Radiohead concert was amazing! What better way to end a concert than with the whole crowd singing "rain down, rain down on me, from a great height..." and it begins to freaking POUR.

OMG that must've been epic!! I am so friggin' jealous. haha. Radiohead is one of the bands I most want to see.... some day I will! lol and when I do I hope it starts raining just like that during paranoid android.

Can't complain though, I'm seeing Muse for the first time in Melbourne this December. LAKSJDFKJLAKSJDF ..haha can't wait. It's gonna be NUTS :D :D

Silentknight

I love concerts they are the only place I truly feel comfortable in my own skin the rush of an awesome moshpit (without those HxC dancers they suck) is like a drug that makes me feel alive unfortunately I don't get to go to enough of them (money problems) hopefully that will change soon.

Aussie_Lad

I have been to a few dance music fests. While I love my techno music, I tend to prefer seeing my music played with real instruments rather than mixed when at events.

Other concerts I have been to:
The Prodigy
Coldplay
and the weekend just gone, I saw Metallica.

The Prodigy was simply amazing, they were hyping the crowd up like you wouldn't believe. Coldplay was decent too, and we were in seats for them, so it was pretty comfortable. Metallica I was in the crowd standing, and had a few people around me trying to dance and stuff which was annoying because there wasn't much room. There set list for the Saturday night concert wasn't as good as the one from last night, and there weren't many songs they played that I was overly familiar with.

Crawling

I love concerts and I wish I was one of those people who would stand all the way in the front jumping and singing along :rolleyes: I'm one of those quiet, "relaxed" people in the back.

Kato

I love them too. Its kinda like having friends though. When I dont have them anymore, I miss them like mad. Sometimes I think the only way to be truly satisfied is if everyone was gone from there, even the band.

I always had to be drunk and rowdy at concerts. Embarrassing and a little scary now when I think about it. The next one I go too I should not be drinking. Hundreds of people around me while straight, I know what that deflated feeling is like.