Concerts

sanitariumcalls

So, whether it makes me even weirder or not, I love going to concerts.

I hate the crowds, and avoid the mosh pit, but if its a band I love, I put up with it just to get into the music.

I've been to a few, Ozzfest '04 (I was uber stoned the whole time, the only way I could put up with the hiatus that is a Metal show) just to see Slipknot, Lacuna Coil, God Forbid, Otep, and of course Sabbath

Down (one of two bands lead by former Pantera singer Phil Anselmo) and now, in two weeks, I get to see...

Primus.

Yes, very stoked.

So anyway, what concerts could any of you make it to with no problem if you could?

lunaticbinge

Gotta love Primus. Roger Waters (lead singer of Pink Floyd) is coming in about a month and i'd love to see him again. Too bad a decent seat is around $400!

fife_girl

iv turned down marilyn manson, ac/dc, bon jovi and fleetwood mac :( was gutter lol

thats really good you managed it!! well done :)

sanitariumcalls

Gotta love Primus. Roger Waters (lead singer of Pink Floyd) is coming in about a month and i'd love to see him again. Too bad a decent seat is around $400!

Yeah, Metallica, AC/DC, and KISS were here late last year, earlier this year and they were WAY out of my price range.

Primus, surprisingly, was only 50 bucks a ticket. I think Claypool knows the people are broke but he still loves us

EscapeArtist

I'm still beating myself up over missing the Pink Floyd reunion show from years back, when I was too young to care, and for missing Pearl Jam TWICE this summer!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! alskdjfas. But, I have got to see Radiohead and Coldplay... Coldplay was pretty forgettable but the Radiohead concert was amazing! What better way to end a concert than with the whole crowd singing "rain down, rain down on me, from a great height..." and it begins to freaking POUR.

N0D

Banned
I want to go to concerts. I used to...but I just don't have anyone to go with anymore anymore and I feel awkward thinking about going by myself.

sanitariumcalls

I'm still beating myself up over missing the Pink Floyd reunion show from years back, when I was too young to care, and for missing Pearl Jam TWICE this summer!!!

Dude I'd give a limb to see Pink Floyd... and Pearl Jam (back in the day, though, like Ten and Vitology days)

sanitariumcalls

This year I have seen AC/DC and Slash and I am seeing Metallica and Guns N' Roses soooooon :D

Wow, I'm seriously beyond jealous... I wanted to see Metallica sooooo bad when they were in Seattle, but it was 100+ bucks a seat for nosebleed... not happening :-(

ilmatross

music is my life. I have so many concerts i want to go to, if i ever beat my SA that's my one goal

to be able to go to a concert for the first time

Social_Monstrosity

Primus is one of my favorite bands and they're gonna be in Atlanta and Asheville in early October...two cities very close to me.

But I'm too shy to go alone =[ and I don't have a way to get to either of those places.

GhoulsNightOut

I chickened out to see Misfits last year, and Death Angel and Joan Jett this summer. :/
Like a few people have mentioned, I can't bring myself to go alone. Well not for the first one at least.

Going to see Danzig in Knoxville, TN November 2. I promised myself I would. I've obsessed to him and his music for years. From Samhain, to the misfits, and now. I'm gonna stick around after the show and get a picture with him of me licking his face!! :eek: hahahahahaha ;)

Ahh I'm so jealous!!!!!