Clubbing in sydney

InDeepshit

hi i'm a 25 yr old female and i'd like to meet up with others that are interested in going out to syd city regularly to go out clubbing. If you're interested please mail me or respond here- thanks

MikeyC

I do sometimes go out to nightclubs in Sydney. I might actually be going to some in January with a friend or two (or more) but that'll have to be confirmed.

Apersonalan

Man I'm so unlucky because my best friend in the world was at a different hs and I was so jealous because he would always attract girls and go surfing when he skipped class, things I wish I was part of. He went to schoolies with all my other friends too everyone I knew had a girl and a nice car so they went clubbing, but I always hated the music so I have no regrets.

Waybuloo

Man I'm so unlucky because my best friend in the world was at a different hs and I was so jealous because he would always attract girls and go surfing when he skipped class, things I wish I was part of. He went to schoolies with all my other friends too everyone I knew had a girl and a nice car so they went clubbing, but I always hated the music so I have no regrets.

Ew schoolies I think you are did not miss much.

totoro

Hey, I'd be interested! I'm in Sydney and one of my goals this year is to get out there more, leave the boundaries of my comfort zone and meet new people.