Choices (Question game)

ridicule

Alright, so I have a question for everyone, something even I don't know what I answer, so I'll throw it out there.

Let's say you're going to prison or something. And for the next 6-8 months, you'll be locked in a cell with no other contact than this one person. Male or female aside, and these two people look exactly the same, they are twins. Except one of them is crazy insane, not psychotically violent, but you never know what to expect and is a little out of control, that sort of thing, no consistency. The other person is totally laid back, completely in control, *consistent*, but incredibly boring by comparison, kind of like a high school English teacher, just so very boring and not interesting at all.
EDIT: The insane person isn't too bright (or rational, but that seems obvious by the crazy aspect :rolleyes: ) and the boring person, however, has an IQ of 350, has the best possible education, and basically knows everything.

Again keep in mind, 6-8 months, NO other contact and nothing else to do, you're trapped in this cell with this person.

What would you decide?

Last edited:
where do you get this stuff? haha

I kinda feel like I already share a house with three of the first the scenario So I guess that's my answer

Kiwong

An appeal for mercy? I wouldn't survive living with another person for long. Can't even bear the thought of it.

Panther

yh the crazy person definitely. you got me at english teacher, the memories of my english lessons could put me in a coma.

ridicule

where do you get this stuff? haha
Haha, inspired by life ;)

An appeal for mercy? I wouldn't survive living with another person for long. Can't even bear the thought of it.

Nahhhh, must choose.

Okay fine, since it clearly is an easy answer, let's add a curveball.

The insane person isn't too bright (or rational, but that seems obvious by the crazy aspect :rolleyes: ) and the boring person, however, has an IQ of 350, has the best possible education, and basically knows everything.
Still the same conclusion?

I'd go with the calm person myself. We could talk about various bridges and discus various clothing folding methods. Awesome fun. :3

WeirdyMcGee

I can't imagine myself ever getting into a situation where I'd be sent to a jail at all... especially not a jail with real criminals. haha

I still say the not too bright/insane cellmate.
Although I do enjoy the company of brilliant people, this brilliant person must be a sociopath or something to have landed in jail... and that scares me more than an insane person does; plus, I'm bordering insane most of the time so I think I'd feel slightly more comfortable and perhaps entertained rooming with the insane person.
I'd get out early on good behavior, I'm sure~

Okay fine, since it clearly is an easy answer, let's add a curveball.

The insane person isn't too bright (or rational, but that seems obvious by the crazy aspect :rolleyes: ) and the boring person, however, has an IQ of 350, has the best possible education, and basically knows everything.
Still the same conclusion?

I still say I live with 3 of the first scenario, reducing their IQ and rationale just makes it even more true of a statement

B

Beatrice

I'd be way too uncomfortable around the crazy person. So, the normal person for sure.

ridicule

I can't imagine myself ever getting into a situation where I'd be sent to a jail at all... especially not a jail with real criminals. haha

I still say the not too bright/insane cellmate.
Although I do enjoy the company of brilliant people, this brilliant person must be a sociopath or something to have landed in jail... and that scares me more than an insane person does; plus, I'm bordering insane most of the time so I think I'd feel slightly more comfortable and perhaps entertained rooming with the insane person.
I'd get out early on good behavior, I'm sure~

Haha, just be clear, I only use the prison scenario because it's the only one where people get legally locked up with one another. In this example, let's say you endure this and if you go all the way through with it, you get $1,000,000,000,000. Haha, no prison with criminals. I really should think these things out more

ridicule

Crazy person for me. I'd more than likely be very happy. The rigid intellectualism of the bore would be too much work. I just know it'd be one of those arm-wrestles, where he would try and keep you as his underling. The crazy person would allow me to be me. Just the thought of it reminds me of the crazy things I used to do as a kid, lmao! I definitely would like to revisit that colourful time :)

I don't know, it could get boring with either one. "oh great, for the 75th time, you're smearing feces on the wall *yawns*"

ridicule

This question makes me wonder if there is a deeper meaning. Like, for example.....would you rather be in a relationship with an unpredictable and somewhat wild person or a very stable and predictable person.

Well of course this is an analogy for life. The relationships we have with people, after a while become bonding and then it is somewhat like a mental prison.