can't stand it when..

dancingintherain

when people cough all their germs around in public, burp, scratch around and stuff. Just human behaviors.
I guess that's because I'm careful with the way I act in public. I try and be as smart, polite etc as possible.

Anyone like this who have SA as well, or is it just me?

Starry

I can't stand that either! I'm incredibly polite and I would expect others to behave the same... Of course people can't help it if they need to cough, but they can at least cover their mouths!

da_illest101

I understand the rest, but coughing? Do you mean coughing like not putting your arm when you cough or just coughing in general?

dancingintherain

I understand the rest, but coughing? Do you mean coughing like not putting your arm when you cough or just coughing in general?

When people don't cover their mouths and spray spit everywhere ;) and well, I know they can't help it, but I also can't stand it when they can't stop coughing. It's just irritating.

Nathália

It is not just you.

I've seen some very gross behavouirs in public that just turned me off.
For the sake of sanity, I wont tell those stories.

I don't even like eating in public places or sitting on the toilets. I don't even like other people touching my stuff. I don't even like to borrow things from people.

Okay, I might ( okay do) have it bad. I just want people to wash their hands, not dig in certian places, not hock up spit, chew with their mouths closed, cover their germs, clean behind themselves and not to not touch my food. Is that really a lot to ask?

WeirdyMcGee

My brother eats with his mouth open and slaps his lips-- and insists that he doesn't.
I suspect he does it on purpose to bother me... because mom and I are always reminding him constantly and he just says; "MY MOUTH IS CLOSED"

Also-- mom chews under her nails constantly and makes sucking sounds.
She does it without realizing but it's still a bit irritating... the sound alone makes me feel uneasy. haha
I have obsessive compulsive habits as well but they don't bother ME because... well... it's me doing it.

I cover my mouth when I eat if anyone else is around just incase I open my mouth a bit to breathe, since I can't breathe through my nose-- whenever I cough or sneeze, if I can't cover my mouth with my hands for whatever reason, I turn my head to do it into my shoulder instead of spraying on people or things. XD

MikeyC

My father is a loud eater, and that irritates me more than just about anything else.

Coughing doesn't, to be honest. If someone can't stop coughing, it's because of a sickness and/or something caught in their throat or something like that. I'm sure you don't want to hear it as much as they don't want to cough all the time.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
When I need to burp or scratch in public, or cough in a quiet room I'll often restrain myself. I don't do it because I am trying to be polite I don't think but because I'm just uncomfortable and don't like the attention drawn to me. (well maybe the burping is a polite thing ::p:) When I do cough I always try to cover my mouth, unless I'm by myself then I may not. Itching though and stuff like stretching or even cracking things I don't think are rude (maybe they are I don't know) but I usually WOULD do those things if I were comfortable. If I have a super itch it's sooooo annoying and just makes me more uncomfortable! Or if I'm tense and need to stretch. There's a polite and impolite way to scratch I suppose, but I don't think we should have to resist when we need to scratch somewhere! Maybe being a hairy boy makes me scratchy more often though ::p:

coyote

There's a polite and impolite way to scratch I suppose, but I don't think we should have to resist when we need to scratch somewhere!

i do try to keep my hands out of my pants in public

it's definitely poor form to sniff your fingers afterwards