• Yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • Yes but it doesn't show because of my complexion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

RedRibbons

I used to blush a lot over the smallest anxiety moments.. now I'm a bit more tough, and don't think I blush so much.. and if I do.. I can usually get control over it and not feel horrid for blushing.

... Unless it's a situation where I REALLY don't want to blush.. cause i'm afraid that people will think it means I like them.

Kieran

It's wierd for me... there are times when I feel like I'm blushing, but it turns out I'm not. If it feels like I'm blushing quite intensely, then I usually get very red.

Emily_G

I voted yes. I've never actualy seen myself blush, but have been told in the past when I have......idk

I do not blush like I once did.
Given my fair complexion when I do blush however it get pink red on my
whole face. I have had bad friends in the past the would say something
or try to embarrass me just to see me blush because it was amusing to
them. The blushing thing has been the hardest thing for me related to
my SA/SP.

Liekki

The blushing thing has been the hardest thing for me related to my SA/SP.

I feel exactly the same. Without the blushing social situations would only be awkward. With the blushing they are much worse. I know my blushing comes from the fear of blushing, I just can't control it.

manda panda

Yeh totally!

It's what caused my SA :(
As far as I remember I never ever blushed until 2003. Since then it has become an increasing problem. I hate it! But recently I've been blushing less since I've been going to therapy.
:)

I agree. If I think back then it is probably the blushing that has caused or strengthened my social phobia.

Lonelykitsune

yeah,especially whn people other than family speak to me,even if its just to ask a question.my face feels all hot and then i get really anxious cos i think everyones laughing at the fact im blushing,then i blush more and so on

dooby-duck

I used to blush a lot when I was younger, but not so much for the past few years. It might be because I avoid a lot of the situations that I used to be in. I would go really red and give off as much heat as a fire.