can SA cause hallucinations like hearing or seeing things no really exist ?

Krista

I wouldn't necessarily say that it could cause hallucinations or hearing things. How do you suppose seeing spirits is tied in with your SA? Other things that could be considered close to it might be for instance, I get so nervous around people that I irrationally think I see them give me a dirty look or convince myself that the way the act is because they're talking about me.

Kat

You could be clairvoyant. Have you ever seen the show medium? It’s based on a person in real life who can see and speak to people that have passed on.

FOR REAL

Banned
dont make deals with spirits

i never see stuff when im drinking vodka! maybe i should start making deals
"hey vodka bottle, i will make a deal with you. i promise not to drink you all as long as you promise not to be stolen by a burglar" :)

Kat

no chance, when pepole die they dont stay on earth they go to anothr place

Well you can go back to the house and ask them why they are there and if they visit again make sure to be a beautiful girl. ;)

FOR REAL

Banned
confused.jpg

Weirdo

I saw a ghost once too, but it was during an out of body experience. She(well, it was kinda androgynous but it looked more like a girl) was floating above my bed and we held hands for like 7 seconds and then I returned to my body :( It was cool though. Hopefully I'm gonna meet some more when I get older, because this stuff is too much for a teenage mind and I stopped practicing it after a couple of months.