BUTT WATCHING .... is that HOCD??

I REMb.. when i first experienced what i presume to call OCD or in this case HOCD.. that i have always had fixations on women's breasts.. and to a lesser extent their butts/backsides but most men do the same ..right when MY OCD flared up 2 yrs ago i began doing the opposite or was a little fixated on mens butts which i wasnt able to stop it was involuntary but that didnt last for long though, i also found myself involuntarily watching a few men 's tongue as they spoke .. that too upon my OCD SPIKES lasted a few months then it was gone .. but here it happens again i never got groinal sensations or anything like that and recently i found myself doing the butt watching again.. is that OCD or perhaps a latent homosexual characteristics.. i have been thru the HOCD cycles like most HOCD sufferers.. but i just felt like asking about the Butt watching i am not sure if ocd sufferers have had this on their lists... CAN ANYONE WITH HOCD , relate to this issue... I MEAN WHAT I NOTICE WHEN I AM LIKE THAT ANYTHING THAT MOVES I WOULD WATCH BE IT A BIRD OR A GUY MOVING THRU SOME CHAIRS ..with women i dont get agitated cause my ocd brain is not affected by my natural tendecies towards women ...WHAT SAY U OUT THERE.. HOCD OR GAY

Kiwong

It's rings for me. I have a fixations on rings, earrings, piercings, bare feet, stray bits of clothing, tatoos, guts hanging out of shirts.

The temptation is there to check out women's butts, however that might be more due to the fact I haven't had sex in 49 years, rather than OCD. I am particularly attracted to women's athletes legs and butts. They make my eyes pop out of my head!!

For a long time I didn't like people watching me walk. I was scared it would appear effeminate. At high school bullies followed and imitated my walk, and I copped a lot of homophobic teasing although I wasn't gay.

Last edited:

FriendlyShadow

I REMb.. when i first experienced what i presume to call OCD or in this case HOCD.. that i have always had fixations on women's breasts.. and to a lesser extent their butts/backsides but most men do the same ..right when MY OCD flared up 2 yrs ago i began doing the opposite or was a little fixated on mens butts which i wasnt able to stop it was involuntary but that didnt last for long though, i also found myself involuntarily watching a few men 's tongue as they spoke .. that too upon my OCD SPIKES lasted a few months then it was gone .. but here it happens again i never got groinal sensations or anything like that and recently i found myself doing the butt watching again.. is that OCD or perhaps a latent homosexual characteristics.. i have been thru the HOCD cycles like most HOCD sufferers.. but i just felt like asking about the Butt watching i am not sure if ocd sufferers have had this on their lists... CAN ANYONE WITH HOCD , relate to this issue... I MEAN WHAT I NOTICE WHEN I AM LIKE THAT ANYTHING THAT MOVES I WOULD WATCH BE IT A BIRD OR A GUY MOVING THRU SOME CHAIRS ..with women i dont get agitated cause my ocd brain is not affected by my natural tendecies towards women ...WHAT SAY U OUT THERE.. HOCD OR GAY

Ok, well I'm 15 and I tend to go back and check to see if I did anything rite, lock the doors, put everything back the way it was, and I have to do this a couple of times so I won't think that I forgot to do it if you know what I mean. It's really frusterating.

bcsr

The temptation is there to check out women's butts, however that might be more due to the fact I haven't had sex in 49 years, rather than OCD. I am particularly attracted to women's athletes legs and butts. They make my eyes pop out of my head!!

If checking out women's butts is OCD, then I've got OCD BAD! lol.