Bullied because of yellow skin :(

Yes I'm from Denmark... And Greenlanders are associated with being drunk and homeless (not true ofc), so I don't like being called that.
If you've followed this thread, you've noticed that I haven't been writing anything on here for a while. But that's not to say that there haven't been any changes regarding the bullying.

For a couple of days it was all fine and dandy, I wasn't being bullied, I got invited to a nice birthday party, and my teacher apologized to me. Unfortunately, surtain events have changed everything. As you might know, a wave of immigrants has come Denmarks way. And here ind Southern Jutland, the population is very rascist. The children from Syria have been "forced" into my school in order to learn danish and our culture. And I kid you not, I have been forced to eat with them during lunch. They actually said something like this: "You can't eat here, go eat with the others weirdos!"
Firstly, I thought it was some kind of stupid joke, but then they actually pushed me away from the table.

Like wtf!?!? Suddently everyone is against me again? I've thought long and hard about this situation, and I really need to confront Christine again. This time I will be compelling!

Can't wait to leave this f*ing rascist country behind!

Maybe talking with Christine's parents might help? But I must say that the adults nowadays are *******s as well. They don't give a shit if their kids said something racist. I hate it to hear that Greenlanders are also discrimnated. First they colonize Greenland and then they look down on them, still think they live in igloos and such.

You should definitly leave. I can't wait either to leave. I'm done with many ppl in my country. Hearing things like ching chong or gibberish at least every month ever since I was born really really isn't cool. It's like brain damage to me. I've isolated myself at home for way too long. I just simply have no life, cuz I do not always dare to go outside. Sure, I had a job, went to school, do groceries and have hobbies, but I have daily those moments that I just prefer to be at home like around 8 or 9 am, cuz schoolkids are biking to school, so I avoid them by going outside around 9:30 am to do groceries or around 4:30 pm, cuz then all the schoolkids are at home, so I don't have to hear racist shit from them. All that sort of things. I wanna leave asap. The economy isn't that great in Europe anymore anyway, so we have nothing to lose.

Trust me Canada and the States are awesome. Ppl there are much more multicultural orientated. Ppl can say whatever they want about Americans, but my sister moved to the States 2 years ago and she hasn't experienced any racism so far. She immediately felt home right from the start. I immediately felt home when I was on holiday in Canada. I miss that good feeling so bad. I really wish the best for you and I hope you can make it someday, cuz if you think about it, you only live once. If you don't feel home here, you gotta move, cuz you can't change the society. Ppl are shit. There's nothing worthwhile to hang onto. So don't waste your time, cuz you're still young and there are plenty of opportunities for you. Don't wait till you're 30, cuz then it'll be harder for you to get employed. The faster you move, the easier it will be.

Last edited:

mantishugo

I want to say that it should not be somebody else's business about how you look. I think it is them who need a psychiatrist. Don't feel bad about being bullied because of your color. With time, everything will fall in place.

If necessary, I have to talk to Christines parents but I really don't want to (talk about Stockholm Syndrome). And sadly, people are also rascist towards Greenlanders. To many danes, being Greenlandic means having social problems and abuse problems (alcohol, drugs, violence ect.) There's even a well-known saying used to describe drunk people: "Drunk as a Greenlander".

The situation is very stalemate atm. Racial abuse has almost ended. Still not talking to anyone. Spending 8 hours in the school every day is like torture.
Wondering if I can turn all this around. I think it's difficult for my classmates to not treat me like the enemy or "the weak one"

Donno what to do though..

And btw.
I'm becoming more and more sure, that Southern Jutland isn't for me. But do I go to Copenhagen (less rascist part of Denmark) or do I go abroad? I've thought about Ireland a lot. If you know of a nice city that you'd recommend, please tell me :)

And btw.
I'm becoming more and more sure, that Southern Jutland isn't for me. But do I go to Copenhagen (less rascist part of Denmark) or do I go abroad? I've thought about Ireland a lot. If you know of a nice city that you'd recommend, please tell me :)

You should travel around to find out which place will suit you. I've been to Dublin back in 2009, but that was just for 4 days, so there's not much that I can say about it. Ireland is very expensive compared to the Netherlands, where I'm from. Especially Dublin is expensive. I don't know much about the local ppl there. What I did notice was that there were no smile on their faces. They weren't unfriendly, nor were they enthusiastic. They looked kinda devastated. Like I said I've only been there for 4 days, so it's hard to tell how the ppl really are, but that was my interpretation.

Remus

Staff member
My city of Manchester is cosmopolitan, it has one of the most diverse populations for a city in Europe. We have, Chinatown (Asian), The Curry Mile (Indian), The Gay village, Chorlton (Hippies/Veggies), Northern Quarter (arty), Moss Side (Jamaican) and the University Quarter (Largest Uni in the EU). I'd recommend it as a place to move to.

Olulinda

WHAAAT??? this is 2016!!!! you have to be kidding me...:thumbdown: If this girl is racist you should be racist with her too... I bet you that if you stand for yourself nobody will bully you... if the teacher is calling you like that you can stop her and tell her in a polite way to call you by your real name, trust if you tell your parents or teachers they will try to help you and they will involve the bullies (sometimes that is worst) Remember you are the one at that classroom and the who is being bullied (so you better so something) never be ashamed of your roots and skin color!!!! NEVER! if they call you yellow skin simply don't mind and they will notice that it doesn't bother you and it will not be funny anymore. Maybe that girl is jealous for not having color :applause:, dont even look at her! and if she starts again , tell her that you respect her and if she is a racist she should keep that to herself...that you are not messing with her even when you don't like her. :thumbup:

Louco

Yes I'm from Denmark... And Greenlanders are associated with being drunk and homeless (not true ofc), so I don't like being called that.
If you've followed this thread, you've noticed that I haven't been writing anything on here for a while. But that's not to say that there haven't been any changes regarding the bullying.

For a couple of days it was all fine and dandy, I wasn't being bullied, I got invited to a nice birthday party, and my teacher apologized to me. Unfortunately, surtain events have changed everything. As you might know, a wave of immigrants has come Denmarks way. And here ind Southern Jutland, the population is very rascist. The children from Syria have been "forced" into my school in order to learn danish and our culture. And I kid you not, I have been forced to eat with them during lunch. They actually said something like this: "You can't eat here, go eat with the others weirdos!"
Firstly, I thought it was some kind of stupid joke, but then they actually pushed me away from the table.

Like wtf!?!? Suddently everyone is against me again? I've thought long and hard about this situation, and I really need to confront Christine again. This time I will be compelling!

Can't wait to leave this f*ing rascist country behind!

This is so crazy. People in Denmark are like this and yet their politicians force a wave of muslim immigration down their throats?

Anyway, usually what guides bullying at school and how it ends is the reaction. You probably know how to deal with those guys, just keep in mind they do it just to mess with you and not out of hate for your skin color, and they would be having a hard time too if they were in your shoes. Don't be afraid of defending yourself, don't allow anyone to think they can hurt you for fun. They are not your "enemies" though, just some bad mannered, messed up kids who could actually come to respect you and become your friends. Don't isolate yourself.

You probably should keep your distance from those immigrants though, what I'm saying here does not apply to them, their culture is totally different from the west.

Good luck buddy, you'll make it. ;)

I hate my life... like srsly... 2 Chinese guys just started in my class. And you would think that that would be perfect right? NO! Because Christine has shifted her focus towards them now! They need to back off! She is gonna be my girl! I want to be the victim of her sexy wrath. I love her, but I hate her. I miss her, but I'm better off without her. I want her in my life, but I want to let her go.
Help me understand!!? Am I f***ing crazy?

Btw. I don't dislike Chinese people despite them being from "the other side".

Best regards, Yellow Victim.

Rav3luv

Hello there. I totally understand you how you feel and i get your pain.You are not alone.Im also being bullied about my skin daily by my classmates.Im white but im more like tanned.All of my classmates are white and im the only tanned one and they make fun of me saying that im the N word and other hurtful words.You cant do much about it.I tried asking them whats their problem but nothing helped.Best way to deal with it is to not let the words get you.They want to see you feel bad and ruin your day but be strong and put a huge smile on your face and kill them with your smile :)

Thx for the reply :) But i really really really need help regarding Christine :(. plz
Maybe this is the wrong forum? Anyone know of a forum for ****ed up people? I need a shrink.
Best regards yellow victim.

Megaten

I hate my life... like srsly... 2 Chinese guys just started in my class. And you would think that that would be perfect right? NO! Because Christine has shifted her focus towards them now! They need to back off! She is gonna be my girl! I want to be the victim of her sexy wrath. I love her, but I hate her. I miss her, but I'm better off without her. I want her in my life, but I want to let her go.

I dunno, maybe tell her that her outfit is ugly. That would definitely incur her feminine retribution lol.

I dunno, maybe tell her that her outfit is ugly. That would definitely incur her feminine retribution lol.

hahaha definitely gonna try dat! worth a shot.
Not gonna work since she hates me with a passion. This world doesn't allow relationships between skin colour anyway. Why even try? haha lol?

The fact that you still like her is already totally wrong. You should get real and also SEE the reality. Stand up for yourself, fight for it. The way how ppl on here tell me how the Danish are, is pretty much the same as how Dutch ppl are. I ****ing hate this kind of disgusting mentality. It's what they call freedom of speech. So they think it's allowed to say racist shit and denigrate ppl and afterwards they'll just be like: It was just a joke. I'm like yeah, this way we can all insult each other, without any boundaries. It's just so wrong. I'm like: Haven't your momma thought you not to say the things that ppl don't wanna hear? I personally think that ppl who think that they are the man and dare to say racist shit, should also admit that they said racist shit and admit that they are idiots, *******s, but afterwards they all deny it that they are racists. Bunch of pussies.

Last edited: