BP Oil Spill

I_jailed_me

One thing we need to get strait is that the planet is not in any danger! It has been through far worse like world wide volcanic eruptions,earth quakes,thar pits, mass extinctions, noahs arc, soil erosion and all that! The planet can go through this, so the planet is not in danger, we are in danger. The earth has been here for millions of years and it will be here millions of years after we are gone!

What we need to do is to give up greed, greed enshrined in the new religions of christianity and islam. The idea that this whole world and the animals are created for you and your amusement is what made us trash this planet! Unless we become less greedy and are ok with a roof on our head and a decent life which may not include a SUV or even a car then we should not complain of oil spill when u drive around in your SUV and shoot animals for pass time! The truth is you are afraid of change you dont want to let go of the american life style which consumes 50% of all the worlds resources!

AS MY PART I AM SELLING MY SUV FOR GOOD AND BUYING A BIKE OR MAY BE NOTHING! I AM PUTTING IT UP FOR SALE IN COUPLE OF DAYS.

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
To whom in the forum was that intended to? No one. There was no sign of personal abuse.

Look I'm not in the mood to get into petty arguments,you have been repeatedly warned.Mature discussions and personal opinions are welcome on this site,joking about rape is not.Some people on this site have been through sexual abuse and I doubt they will see the funny side.

Now I'm giving you one last warning so please take the warning,and stop playing the victim.

I_jailed_me

It's not my forum though but thank you.Glad we could sort that out like adults,and I appreciate you showing restraint.

Well you basically told me your way or the high way or shut up! lol just kidding.

I appreciate you trying to be kind, in most places like youtube or other forums i am not monitored so much but i would say you guys are the more kinder moderators around in regulated forums.