BF broke up with me because of my inability to trust

fadedteal

At first, he said that we could be friends instead. So I said yes. But then after a while of being not as responsive as before, he said that we couldn't be friends anymore. Maybe it means we could only be strangers to each other after breaking up. Not to mention all that "will not love you forever" crap he said to me when I tried to hit up a conversation with him on msn. Even told me to not to talk to him anymore. I couldn't do anything but to watch it all fade away. It seemed like to me that he was pushing every reasons of breaking up to me not being able to trust him. He was my first bf. And I could say there were times when I really did trusted him. Sometimes there is a kind of temptation that makes me wanna message him on msn when I see him online to ask him to be friends with me again. But I choose to vent here instead.::eek::

Ignace

Your ex-boyfriend is an ass. People like that are not relationship-worthy in my eyes. I understand what you mean with letting it fade away. Sometimes it's just like that, you could say some useless crap to him to stay in contact, but I think that will make things worse.

fadedteal

Things had really became worse after I messaged him on msn even it's just talking about the usual things we used to talk about before. He would just give me the cold-shoulder, usually I feel more unsafe after that so I don't dare to talk anymore.

Lionheart

Banned
Your ex-boyfriend is an ass. People like that are not relationship-worthy in my eyes. I understand what you mean with letting it fade away. Sometimes it's just like that, you could say some useless crap to him to stay in contact, but I think that will make things worse.

I agree this guy is a poor guy hehe:)

Matt123

::(: Im sorry to hear that. I broke up with my first gf not long ago and know how much it can hurt. The best thing for you is to let him go and stop contact with him otherwise your just gonna get hurt more. with time your feel better :D

Pink_Paula

::(: Im sorry to hear that. I broke up with my first gf not long ago and know how much it can hurt. The best thing for you is to let him go and stop contact with him otherwise your just gonna get hurt more. with time your feel better :D

I agree, the best thing to do is delete him from MSN so you don't know when he is online and you won't feel the urge to talk to him. He's treating you like shiz at the moment by being very rude, you don't need that...no one does!

Remus

Staff member
Sometimes it does both sides good to cut ties, if you could be freinds again, best to give it atleast a year, then feelings have usually faded

Uber Schnitzel

Break ups are always hard especially first ones. I think you should definately not message him for a while and if your meant to be friends again you will be. I'm still good friends with a couple of my ex's. In fact one of them is sort of one of my best friends now, but when we broke up we didn't talk to each other for about six months - it was still all too raw. But after we became friends again we were even better friends than before the relationship.
While I agree that it sounds like your ex is being an ass I wouldn't be so quick to judge. Although he ended it there may still be feelings there and after breaking up it's difficult to know what to say to each other - on both sides.