Being weird.

lunaticbinge

My coping mechanism is extreme isolation. Which actually starts to make the whole whacko thing seems true after awhile.

Pookah

I like and hate being who I am at times. I like all the things I like....I like my taste etc. But people are cruel and feel the need to point out what they believe are flaws, not talking much etc. I talk when there is something to say!

Silvox Black

They want chaos? I'll show them chaos. I'm the sarcastic, cold, witty, somewhat disturbing student that can make anyone shut up. They call me somewhat crazy? That is perfectly fine by me, they have not the slightest idea anyhow.

I have a love/hate mentality towards myself. When people call me odd I'm usually not bothered by it. But there are times when it hits like a bomb and just can't help but being utterly destroyed for the upcoming week(s).

I guess it comes down to whether I respect someone that determines whether their comments bother me or not. I mean, being in the Furry fandom I get (empty) death threads, hate mail, homophobic comments and general insults multiple times per day and it rarely really bothers me.

Yet when somebody I respect does so much as shrug negatively at something I do/did regarding my person, it can bother me for weeks. :/

I guess I cope with it by ignoring those whom I do not respect.

Obstacle 1

I found I was the happiest when I just embraced it as who I was and didn't care what other people may think. People accepted me regardless, too bad I pushed them away once I started looking at it as a negative trait.

I wish I could just accept it again :)

AGR

How do you all cope with being labeled as an oddball, a loony, a whacko, a nut?

I dont know who it was, but there was someone on here with the sig that said something like this-

“You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same”

N0D

Banned
I like and hate being who I am at times. I like all the things I like....I like my taste etc. But people are cruel and feel the need to point out what they believe are flaws, not talking much etc. I talk when there is something to say!

Those people are what I like to call "Dumb"

How do I cope with being labeled?

blurbaby.jpg

Plain an' simple - see^ This baby gets it ;)

I found I was the happiest when I just embraced it as who I was and didn't care what other people may think. People accepted me regardless, too bad I pushed them away once I started looking at it as a negative trait.

Rapid response, a zing here and there. Then you get serious and they all laugh. Life is too useless and short without. Finally realizing that.

01:35 should be not here.

fife_girl

alot like me!!